💿 How Good Is It Really 💿 Spiderland

I like most of Tweez too!

4 Likes

I’d def recommend checking out ‘Washer’

3 Likes

It’s such a crazy evolution from Tweez to this (the doc linked above illustrates that really well for anyone who hasn’t seen it). I like that album quite a bit but it definitely doesn’t always make it easy :laughing:

2 Likes

Mixed feelings for me, on the one hand they played a large hand in starting a genre I was obsessed with in my late teens, but on the other hand, this is a six song album and I only really like four of the songs - those four songs are incredible though (Don, Aman never really grabbed me and For Dinner… just feels like filler to me)

Really glad it got remastered as I remember the originals sounding really flat.

1 Like

An insane achievement for a band who were mostly in their early 20s.

6 Likes

One of the few times where I’ve really noticed an improvement in a remastered version

2 Likes

All-time favourite album. Perfect. Watch some of the footage of them playing these songs in Britt’s parents’ basement when they were like 14 :exploding_head:

9 Likes

Sags in the middle but otherwise great

I MISS YOU!

16 Likes

Gave them a 9/10 for this.

It’s not a 10/10 because the eponymous 2-track EP exists which we all know is a pure 10/10 and thus this can only be slightly wanting.

2 Likes

I see for this years RSD they are bringing a 12" out that has Breadcrumb Trail on one side and Good Morning Captain on the Bside :grinning:

Songs 10/10
Production 10/10
Performance10/10
Atmosphere 10/10

5 Likes

Every time you post this I’m stunned by how bad a take it is.

5 Likes

Overall 7/10

8 Likes

find it really, really dull.

But the same is true for the whole genre I guess.

Which is weird, cos I almost never pay any attention to song lyrics.

Oh well. 4/10.

1 Like

Don stepped outside

6 Likes

It’s a 10 despite being a rip off of Black Country, New Road

4 Likes

I don’t get it

2 Likes

It’s a fun little rock and roll album

1 Like

I don’t understand twitter, can you link me which bands they are talking about?