Best lunar landing?
  • Apollo 11
  • Apollo 12
  • Apollo 14
  • Apollo 15
  • Apollo 16
  • Apollo 17

0 voters

Honestly I know kids love it and it’s a feat of human engineering and that literally, it’s a rock and nothing else, please can we not just use the money on food for people.

11 Likes

:alien:

2 Likes

The major announcement is that they’ve discovered its actually called the Noon

26 Likes

Big fan of the moon. Anything made of cheese is an instant 10/10 imo.

4 Likes

They found a racist tweet it made in 2013

34 Likes
  1. Pretty good. Bit overrated but have got properly behind supporting it given its our only moon
1 Like

10/10

2 Likes

They’ve discovered it is indeed Wensleydale

YES RUFFERS

Space travel is the biggest waste if money. It’s just millions of miles of blackness with lumps of rock. Urgh.

1 Like

It’s our dance partner in the cosmic disco

(I believe I’ve said this plan on here before, but if we can cover it in enormous square mirror panels then it’ll be a huge disco ball and will give a huge amount of joy to all)

1 Like

I dunno, it’s like no cheese I’ve ever tasted

1 Like

think the moon is the main reason people are capable of humility

2 Likes

if it wasn’t there in the sky every day reminding us that there are other planets out there we would be even more heartless and cruel than we already are

4 Likes

‘The moon’ yet only the 5th largest moon in the solar system.

Far too much credit.

7 Likes

In trying to bridge the scientific gaps necessary for space travel there are many things which have their development accelerated and then enter our popular use

2 Likes
1 Like

Sending men in metal boxes up to The Moon is debatable but The Moon itself - 10/10

2 Likes

Feel a bit bad sometimes that it doesn’t have a cool name like Charon and Ganymede. Just moon.

8 Likes

It’s not just moon, it’s the moon. The definitive moon. If it was a pop star it would have one name like Prince or Cher.

4 Likes