🤼‍♂ How Good of a Wrestler Were They Really? 🤼‍♀ #14 SCOTT STEINER 💪

Shared this elsewhere too but jfc

1 Like

Mabel was his worst incarnation but still a big Men on a Mission fan dating back to my wwf sticker collection days. See also Man Mountain Rock

Apparently Man Mountain Rock spend his whole time filming antics backstage when at WWF and has loads of footage. Wonder if that will ever come out

1 Like

think he’s a little underrated here, maybe people sometimes conflate his wwe/tna runs with his late period wcw one a bit. he was obviously diminished from his late 80s/early 90s peak, but he could still go a bit e.g. the match with goldberg at fall brawl is a banger, just two freakishly massive guys beating the piss out of each other. had a couple of decent ones with ddp around the same time as well. he was carrying a few injuries by the time he came back to wwe which is partly why the hhh stuff was such a disaster

1 Like

Well I fucked up the poll but I’m calling it here and Big Poppa Pump enters the relegation position with 3.08, a score that feels simultaneously a bit harsh and kind of spot on.

Probably spot on for the audience of these threads

1 Like

WHO’S NEXT?

• Ron Simmons/Farooq
  • Sting
  • Brian Pillman
  • Ric Flair
  • Sid Vicious/Psycho
  • Lex Luger
  • The Road Warriors
  • Rikishi
  • Jushin Thunder Liger
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Dean Malenko
  • 2 Cold Scorpio/Flash Funk
  • Konnan
  • Big Boss Man
  • DDP
  • MIke Awesome
  • Goldberg
  • Test
  • Randy Orton
  • Christian
  • Mark Henry
  • The Dudley Boys
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Jeff Jarrett
  • AJ Styles
  • Abyss
  • SAMOA JOE’S FAT!

0 voters

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: :men_wrestling: How Good of a Wrestler Were They Really? :women_wrestling: #15 The Big Boss Man :policeman:

find this aversion to covering Shawn very interesting, we just saving it up for when we need a big one lads?

Yeah I’ve seen that, they reckon it contains plenty of substance abuse and things right? He also got a settlement out of Rockstar Games over Max Payne which he claimed stole his non-WWF character.

what a shrewd businessman!

I only back winners. Mabel was King of the Ring many years prior to Baron Corbin you know?

2 Likes

Fuck it, this is now the big bossman thread

Could the last few posts be moved over here @anon76851889?

2 Likes

As we did The A.P.A the other day thought I’d open up a Steiners poll too as we ain’t gonna do Rick so:

HWOATTWTR? The Steiner Brothers:

0 voters

Steiner Brothers were one of the greatest tag teams in history. Would expect this to be a high score.

2 Likes

Maybe they should get their own thread?

Guess they were discussed in here to a certain degree, but you putting APA in with Justin Bradshaw and Ron Simmons worked really well. Good way to do it in the future, e.g. include the Rockers with Shawn Michaels, 4 Horsemen with Ric Flair etc.

1 Like

I agree, I guess the problem here is I did it retrospectively in an old thread

the New Rockers when doing Al Snow

2 Likes

J.O.B squad*