🤼‍♂ How Good of a Wrestler Were They Really? 🤼‍♀ #22 Ric Flair ✈ 🐴

Looking forward to the Terry Funk one n’all

2 Likes

Only wrestler to appear on Quantum Leap unless I’m mistaken?

1 Like

Will close the soon after I’ve finished building the next one, any more WOOOOOOOOs out there?

NEXT:

• Ronny Garvin
  • Barry Windham
  • Nikita Koloff
  • Tully Blanchard
  • Dusty Rhodes
  • Arn Anderson
  • Lex Luger
  • The Road Warriors/L.O.D
  • Ricky Steamboat
  • Terry Funk
  • Psycho Sid Vicious/Justice
  • Brian Pillman
  • Ted DiBiase
  • Roddy Piper
  • The British Bulldog
  • Hulk Hogan
  • The Undertaker
  • Macho Man Randy Savage
  • Razor Ramon Scott Hall
  • Mr Perfect
  • Rick Rude
  • Antonio Inoki
  • Keiji Mutoh
  • Konnan
  • Vince McMahon
  • Randy Orton
  • Dave Batista
  • The Rock
  • Edge
  • Jay Lethal
  • Matt Hardy
  • Abyss
  • Bully/Bubba Ray Dudley
  • Christopher Daniels
  • James Storm
  • Frankie Kazarian
  • Bobby ROOOOOOOOOOOODE

0 voters

this had led me down a garden path to find out he did stunts in Rocky V & Rambo III BUT ALSO, HE HAD HIS OWN SHORT LIVED TV SHOW

2 Likes

Meg Ryan was in it! :grinning:

1 Like

2 from me. Never saw him in his prime, was always just that old guy that said Woo to me. I’m holding his legacy of HHH and Charlotte against him too.

Shit and embarrassing, an old man in a bathrobe going wooo is about the dullest and stupidest thing in wrestling I’ve seen, I’d like to say it was ironic and you’re meant to think its shit but I don’t trust wwe to be that smart

1 Like

ha, he wasn’t always an old man in a bathrobe (and that’s when he was at his best) but yeah no, I don’t think there’s a hint of irony with this one intentionally.

2 Likes

I’d recommend remedying this.

Also, I know Charlotte gets overbooked but come on she is insanely talented

Not even the dullest or stupidest wrestling thing in this thread tbf

5 Likes

robocop is more exciting than rick flair sorry

1 Like

Not in that clip he’s not.
And it’s infinitely more stupid.

1 Like

does he take the mask off and it’s austin underneath or something and he does a stunner in the robocop outfit?

If only!
He walks very slowly to ringside and opens a clearly not locked cage containing Sting. That’s it.

The Horsemen should have given Ed209, Cain and the 3 Ninja cyborg lads a shout tbf

2 Likes

Charlotte’s talented, but I wouldn’t say exceptionally so, and it’s a miracle she hasn’t hurt someone badly.

Why, she’s not particularly unsafe? She’s certainly no Nia. Charlotte’s match with Asuka at Mania and the hell in a cell with Sasha have been two of the best main roster women’s matches in recent memory for my money.

1 Like

His character was “Prometheus Jones” - nice!

3 Likes

Thinking of stuff like Kairi in that TLC match and some ugly spots in her matches with Sasha. I think she can be a bit reckless when she’s with smaller opponents. Not at Jax levels, and obviously a much better wrestler overall.

Not just women’s! Loved her match with Rhia at mania this year too

Giving him a 1.

I only know his WWE career from 2002 onwards and it always felt uncomfortable watching him wrestle as he was so old.