šŸ¤¼ā€ā™‚ How Good of a Wrestler Were They Really? šŸ¤¼ā€ā™€ #22 Ric Flair āœˆ šŸ“

Only wrestler to appear on Quantum Leap unless Iā€™m mistaken?

1 Like

Will close the soon after Iā€™ve finished building the next one, any more WOOOOOOOOs out there?

NEXT:

• Ronny Garvin
  • Barry Windham
  • Nikita Koloff
  • Tully Blanchard
  • Dusty Rhodes
  • Arn Anderson
  • Lex Luger
  • The Road Warriors/L.O.D
  • Ricky Steamboat
  • Terry Funk
  • Psycho Sid Vicious/Justice
  • Brian Pillman
  • Ted DiBiase
  • Roddy Piper
  • The British Bulldog
  • Hulk Hogan
  • The Undertaker
  • Macho Man Randy Savage
  • Razor Ramon Scott Hall
  • Mr Perfect
  • Rick Rude
  • Antonio Inoki
  • Keiji Mutoh
  • Konnan
  • Vince McMahon
  • Randy Orton
  • Dave Batista
  • The Rock
  • Edge
  • Jay Lethal
  • Matt Hardy
  • Abyss
  • Bully/Bubba Ray Dudley
  • Christopher Daniels
  • James Storm
  • Frankie Kazarian
  • Bobby ROOOOOOOOOOOODE

0 voters

this had led me down a garden path to find out he did stunts in Rocky V & Rambo III BUT ALSO, HE HAD HIS OWN SHORT LIVED TV SHOW

2 Likes

Meg Ryan was in it! :grinning:

1 Like

2 from me. Never saw him in his prime, was always just that old guy that said Woo to me. Iā€™m holding his legacy of HHH and Charlotte against him too.

Shit and embarrassing, an old man in a bathrobe going wooo is about the dullest and stupidest thing in wrestling Iā€™ve seen, Iā€™d like to say it was ironic and youā€™re meant to think its shit but I donā€™t trust wwe to be that smart

1 Like

ha, he wasnā€™t always an old man in a bathrobe (and thatā€™s when he was at his best) but yeah no, I donā€™t think thereā€™s a hint of irony with this one intentionally.

2 Likes

Iā€™d recommend remedying this.

Also, I know Charlotte gets overbooked but come on she is insanely talented

Not even the dullest or stupidest wrestling thing in this thread tbf

5 Likes

robocop is more exciting than rick flair sorry

1 Like

Not in that clip heā€™s not.
And itā€™s infinitely more stupid.

1 Like

does he take the mask off and itā€™s austin underneath or something and he does a stunner in the robocop outfit?

If only!
He walks very slowly to ringside and opens a clearly not locked cage containing Sting. Thatā€™s it.

The Horsemen should have given Ed209, Cain and the 3 Ninja cyborg lads a shout tbf

2 Likes

Charlotteā€™s talented, but I wouldnā€™t say exceptionally so, and itā€™s a miracle she hasnā€™t hurt someone badly.

Why, sheā€™s not particularly unsafe? Sheā€™s certainly no Nia. Charlotteā€™s match with Asuka at Mania and the hell in a cell with Sasha have been two of the best main roster womenā€™s matches in recent memory for my money.

1 Like

His character was ā€œPrometheus Jonesā€ - nice!

3 Likes

Thinking of stuff like Kairi in that TLC match and some ugly spots in her matches with Sasha. I think she can be a bit reckless when sheā€™s with smaller opponents. Not at Jax levels, and obviously a much better wrestler overall.

Not just womenā€™s! Loved her match with Rhia at mania this year too

Giving him a 1.

I only know his WWE career from 2002 onwards and it always felt uncomfortable watching him wrestle as he was so old.

Again, donā€™t do this :smiley:

2 Likes