🤼‍♂ How Good of a Wrestler Were They Really? 🤼‍♀ #22 Ric Flair ✈ 🐴

that wwe run was great anyway

2 Likes

THE CONSORTIUM WAS ME BABY WOOOOO

2 Likes

hogan’s mr america run around the same time was really fun too, probably the only consistently enjoyable thing the hulkster ever did

1 Like

lol @ him briefly winning the tag belts with Edge around then too

1 Like

Whenever I see him I always have the same thought - how the fuck isn’t he dead? His heart should have given up by now.

1 Like

it’s ridiculous isn’t it? Apparently he got told multiple times by doctors that he should humanly be able to consume that much alcohol and drugs but he had such a strong work ethic he just, sorta, worked through it?

He’s finally reached the point where he has to be clean otherwise it will kill him but it’s amazing he got this far

Ric scores 4.23, putting him just behind Eddie…

and now, OH, OHH, OHHH SHAWWWN

Ric scores 4.23, putting him just behind Eddie…

Hmm, the average age of DiS is really shining through.

2 Likes

those late couple votes saying “I only know his post 2002 WWE stuff” definitely caused this. No offence to Eddie who definitely deserves to be up there but c’mon, Ric is the G.O.A.T

2 Likes

It maybe cancels out overall. I gave Championship Manager Punk a low score too as I’ve seen very little of him and can’t really see the attraction.

Punk’s score is probably about right though, he had an amazing run and meant a lot to people around a very barren time in wrestling but that’s about it, he doesn’t have the longevity and he also rubbed up people the wrong way quite a lot