Ron Simmons (114) 3.18
Big Van Vader (58) 3.17
A.P.A (90) 3.15
Sting (52) 3.12
The Big Boss Man(36) 3.1
Scott Steiner (55) 3.08
D-X (n/a) 2.33
JBL (n/a) 1.56

Next an amendment on my part. I completely forgot to include Charlotte in Ric Flair’s poll and while she may or may not have won, I want to make sure we include women in here too, so here’s a quick bonus round (that poll’s winner will be up next, going to do a couple in quick succession) especially as Charlotte is currently on hiatus so WOOOOOOOOOO THE QUEEN IS HERE IT’S THE MOST DECORATED WOMAN IN ALL OF WRESTLING, THE DYNASTY, ONE-QUARTER OF THE HORSEWOMEN OF WRESTLING, IT’S…

Charlotte Flair

So how good is Charlotte Flair really?

0 voters

Best/Favourite Match:

• Charlotte vs Natalya (NXT Women’s Title Match, Takeover I, '14)
  • Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks (NXT Women’s Title Fatal-4-Way, Takeover: Rival, '15)
  • Charlotte vs Sasha Banks (NXT Women’s Title Match, NXT Live, Mar 27th '15)
  • PCB/Sorority Sisters (Paige Charlotte & Becky) vs Team Bella (Bellas & Alicia Foxx) vs Team BADD (Naiomi, Banks & Tamina) (3-Way Tag Elimination “Women’s Revolution!” Summerslam '15)
  • Charlotte vs Nikki Bella (WWE Diva’s Championship Match, Night of Champions '15)
  • Charlotte vs Paige (WWE Diva’s Championship Match, Survivor Series '15)
  • Charlotte vs Becky Lynch (WWE Diva’s Championship Match, Royal Rumble '16)
  • Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks (Inaugral WWE Women’s Title Triple Threat Match, Wrestlemania 32)
  • Charlotte vs Sasha Banks I (WWE RAW Women’s Title Match, Summerslam '16)
  • Charlotte vs Sasha Banks II (WWE RAW Women’s Title Match, RAW Oct 3rd '16)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks III (WWE RAW Women’s Title First-Ever Women’s Hell in a Cell Match, HIAC '16)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks IV (WWE RAW Women’s Title Falls Count Anywhere Match, Raw Nov 28th '16)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks V (WWE RAW Women’s Title 30-minute Ironwoman Match, Roadblock: End of the Line '16)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Bayley I (WWE RAW Women’s Title Match, Royal Rumble '17)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Bayley II (WWE RAW Women’s Title Match, RAW Feb 13th '17)
  • Charlotte loses her first PPV singles match vs Bayley (WWE RAW Women’s Title Match, Fastlane '17)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax (WWE RAW Women’s Title Fatal-4-Way Match, Wrestlemania 33)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Asuka (WWE Smackdown Women’s Title Match, Wrestlemania 34)
  • Women’s Money in the Bank 2018 Match
  • Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch vs Carmella (WWE Smackdown Women’s Title Triple Threat Match - Becky Heel Turn - Summerslam '18)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch I (WWE Smackdown Women’s Title Hell in a Cell Match)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch II (WWE Smackdown Women’s Title Match, Super Show-Down '18)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch III (WWE Smackdown Women’s Title Last Woman Standing Match, Evolution '18)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Ronda Rousey (Survivor Series '18)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch vs Asuka (WWE Smackdown Women’s Title TLC Triple-Threat Match, TLC '18)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch vs Ronda Rousey (WWE Raw & Smackdown Triple Threat, First-Ever Women’s Wrestlemania Main Event, WM35)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Trish Stratus (Summerslam '19)
  • Women’s Royal Rumble 2020
  • Charlotte Flair vs Rhea Ripley (NXT Women’s Title Match, Wrestlemania 36)
  • Charlotte Flair vs Io Shirai vs Rhea Ripley (NXT Women’s Title Triple Threat Match, NXT: In Your House)

0 voters

She’s a 4. Got the look and posture of a star, clearly one of the best workers of the current generation, but I don’t enjoy her storylines very much - they need to either lean much heavier on the “chosen one” thing and shove it down everyone’s throats properly to make her the biggest heal in the business, or take her in a completely different direction. Just inserting her into any title storyline without an authority figure working with her gives her go-away heat, not heel heat.

Oh, and the figure 8 really bugs me as a finisher. It looks less painful than a figure 4.

Might have talked myself down to a 3 actually.

Charlotte is a 4 from me. I can’t give her a 5 yet because she’s only 6 years into her professional career, but my word she’s acheived a lot in that time. Yes she’s been booked like Poochie Reigns at times, but she backs it up by putting on consistently brilliant matches, the biggest firsts, moments, storylines. I know there is a healthy dose of nepotism slapped in there, but she always comes across like she truly earned her position (it wasn’t her dream originally, after all) and she’s SUCH A GOOD HEEL HOW SHE IS EVER BOOKED AS ANYTHING ELSE IS BEYOND ME.

Her series with Sasha was great, but her series with Becky as she elevated herself to “The Man” with Charlotte as her foil was one of the best and most engaging pieces of wrestling storytelling in a very long time. Her stuff with Rhea and Io just a few months ago proved she is not only still top-level but that she can elevate the younger/lesser-known talent onto that level too. She’s not my girl Becky, but she’s right up there with her.

Abstain as I’ve never seen a match with her in it, but I do have a lot of time for second generation wrestlers in general.

reminds me of njpw shinsuke as she phones it in a bit on the shows that don’t matter but good god will she deliver on the important ones. might go as far to say as she’s the best big match performer in the entire company

seems like a gbol too. becky has said that back when she was being ignored, charlotte was always pushing for creative to include her in angles and stuff, think naomi has said similar

3 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

Probably the 2nd best worker of the horsewomen behind Sasha, but due to various things (including lets be honest who her Dad is) has been pushed on top at all times. Thing is it doesn’t feel too bad because she quite often puts together very solid matches anywhere on the card.
That said nothing special on the mic, does have a good amount of charisma though the fact she’s not really become a household name like some top women have over the years - wouldn’t quite put her at a Trish or Lita level despite her work, is testament to just a little something missing.

1. She’s a 3.

5 for me Clive, I don’t tune in every week so I don’t get the go away heat but she’s been involved in a lot of modern classics

1 Like

let’s have some more lads before we move on

wooooo closing this in the morning

Charlotte scores 3.69 (nice)

And now, YEAH DIG IT, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM