🤼‍♂ How Good of a Wrestler Were They Really? 🤼‍♀ #28 Vince McMahon 💰

2 Likes

Might be apocryphal but I think the story was he tore one entering the ring, then insisted on walking to the back unaided and tore the other one on the way.

I mean, an incredible heel really. 10/10 as a character. Middling wrestler.

Fucking weird toxic cunt whose behaviour’s literally contributed to the deaths and misery of quite a lot of people, though. 0/10.

2 Likes

As a performer, one of the greatest of all time.

Horrible person obviously

FUCK how did I miss that

1 Like

An incredibly bizarre man. Pure evil incarnate in many ways - he won’t think twice about destroying people if it serves himself or for the most spurious reasons and yet he’s also a father figure to an large number of people who’ve been through horrific things themselves.

I’m not sure there’s ever been a better heel character than Mr McMahon tbh. Limited as he was in the ring, he did things a largely untrained man his age had no right to (he was in his 50s when he debuted!) and was capable of getting red hot heel heat on himself. As a character he’s probably a 4 overall though due to his limitations and overuse.

2 Likes

fascinatingly weird human, almost certainly awful, but as a pro wrestling performer, man, he’s just the best.

really sad that he can’t be on tv more, because when he does turn up he’s still great

this was in philadelphia, the same arena where earlier that year roman was booed out of the building after winning the rumble. vince (and steph, earlier in the night) gets that hostile crowd going nuts for roman winning the title. he’s the best

oops sorry col, didn’t mean to reply to you there

2 Likes

Proper loved The Corporation

Shane with his shit eating grin, Patterson and Briscoe being utter weasels, The Rock being the most arrogant prick alive, Bossman looking menacing, Shamrock looking psychotic, Test was there too

Just a great bunch of different personalities

4 Likes

His career in a nutshell

5 Likes

3 Likes

This made me laugh from his wiki;

As of 2006, McMahon has a $12 million penthouse in Manhattan, New York; a $40 million mansion in Greenwich, Connecticut;[110] a $20 million vacation home;[111] and a 47-foot sports yacht named Sexy Bitch .[111][112]

3 Likes

bump for this as I might actually get round to starting a new one today

1 Like

A much smaller poll this week, make of that what you will

• The Rock
  • The Big Show
  • Shane McMahon
  • Stephanie McMahon
  • Kane
  • The Undertaker
  • Batista

0 voters

:smiley:

1 Like

WWE sanctioned documentary though - thats not what I want

3 Likes

lol so as @anon73286315 predicted, life (work) got very much in the way last week and I ended up having to cover a shift last Friday and blah blah blah.

Anyway, Vince scores a pretty decent 3.55 with 22 votes, hilariously putting him in between Charlotte Flair and Brock Lesnar (also above HHH and Cena lol).

The next one being set up now, and by the looks of the poll it’s a well-timed doozy…

SWERVE!