🤼‍♂ How Good of a Wrestler Were They Really? 🤼‍♀ 30th ANNIVERSARY EDITION The Undertaker 🎩

I’ll retire before him I reckon

2 Likes

A very silly wrestler who has been in a lot of bad feuds, angles and matches

Find it hilarious he and a bunch of grown men call themselves the Bone Street Krew

4 Likes

Good effort to you both!
One of the most agile big men of all time, fantastic charisma and a great worker on his day - just a shame those days were so rare.
Heck of a run undeniably, but 10 good matches in 30 years, generally poor mic skills, and a gimmick with no actual character work beyond hating his brother and for some reason getting a motorbike means he can’t go more than a 3 unfortunately.

2 Likes

was a real dick to the actual saint that is ddp, too

2 Likes

DDP was stalking his wife, tbf

The shit with Kanyon is genuinely hard to watch too

3 Likes

- YouTube this is possibly my favourite return ever, love the video playing whilst DX continue to just beat on the Rock

3 Likes

that’s true. was probably annoyed about ddp saving lives too, it’s bad for the funeral business

5 Likes

Terry Funk rules apply here.

1 Like

bollocks just seen a typo re: Lesnar streak end match being the wrong Mania :smiley:

the walk vince does as he attempts to get away :smiley:

3 Likes

I remember when I was about 6 out playing in the school fields near my house hearing some older kids talking about wrestling and how there was this guy who buried people alive. I was a bit freaked out by the idea but I had to find out what that was all about. That’s what got me into wrestling. It’s a 5 just for that. I can imagine seeing him shamble about way past his prime might force me to knock some points off but I haven’t paid attention to anything WWE have done in a looong time.

I love that he went from some kind of undead creature compelled to wrestle for some reason to an angry biker powered by Kid Rock and back again. That’s quite the character arc.

I never vote in the best matches polls because my memory is so poor but those look like they took a lot of work - fair play!

4 Likes
1 Like

there was a very funny bit on this on OSW recently (time stamped)

1 Like

yeah I’ve been watching a bit of his NWA stuff recently and he’s fuckin nimble for a big lad! Guess same as Kane when he was younger

best thing about that whole era :wink:

Not really as good as WWE wanted you to think he was tbh but he was a big enough presence for their mythmaking around him to be effective for about 20 years.

Bet we don’t know the half of weird backstage politics he was involved in though. That and the blue lives matter stuff really turns me off the cunt

1 Like

but what a good 10 matches they were!

I’ll be collating the top choices into its own poll later on down the thread

1 Like

also, I love how much bollix is going on here, the clip literally starts with D-X interfering but HHH gets the fall due to The Undertaker’s interference AND CALLS IT AFTER THE TIME HAS EXPIRED :smiley:

1 Like

Perfect heeling

1 Like