🤼‍♂ How Good of a Wrestler Were They Really? 🤼‍♀ #45 THE DUDLEY BOYZ! 🤓

one of my fav bits of ecw

1 Like

For the Bushwhackers, can we have a new scoring made available, just for them, of -5?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Fantastic.

From watching the old Rumbles back just before this years, I had the displeasure of having to watch their matches and they’re still terrible and should have been DQ’d in every match, because of the biting. In the 1990’s Rumble, they even bite the ref! No DQ

The Bushwalkers, how good are they really?

0 voters

1 Like

It’s amazing how long their careers were and how important they were in each one. Integral to ECW, getting amazing heat whilst they were there. During their WWE run with E&C and Hardy Boys, they played their part amazingly, as the strong/tough pair and bounced off the other teams really well. Then, in TNA Bubba really established himself as a singles competitor.
I think to keep going that long and during some really important eras, they’ve got to be given massive respect for it. Best wrestlers, definitely not. Maybe a little one note at times, could easily be argued so. Even so, wow, what a career.

1 Like

Lol I forgot Stevie Richards turns up in this

Gonna attempt a quicker turnaround this week

Who’s Next?
  • Tommy Dreamer
  • The Sandman
  • Tazz
  • The New Age Outlaws
  • X-Pac
  • Jeff Jarrett
  • Samoa Joe
  • Tetsuya Naito
  • Scott Hall
  • Kevin Nash
  • Jeff Hardy
  • AJ Styles

0 voters

Also what beautiful bollix this is

2 Likes

might actually keep this promise for once so last call!

Wow this match makes no actual sense at all. More illegal pins than a young bucks match, always weird when I remember the sort of stuff the veterans moan about they’re all guilty of.

1 Like

The OSW review episode on this show is maybe the funniest thing they’ve ever done :joy:

1 Like

In all its glory (time stamped)

1 Like

More like the Bubbly Boyz

1 Like

Bubba ray Dudley was put on this earth to throw spike dudley

2 Likes

Playoffs!

• Kevin Nash
  • Samoa Joe
  • Tazz

0 voters

oof looks like we may have a winner but I’ll most likely start later on today/tomorrow so still a bit of time left

Ha fucks sake

Dealers choice :+1:

1 Like

I’ll see who I’m feeling more in the morning :sweat_smile: