🤼‍♂ How Good of a Wrestler Were They Really? 🤼‍♀ #49 A.J Styles 🌎 🌍 🌏

5 for me, just pure joy to watch in the ring, a great mix of athletic ability and a great mind for building a match. Character stuff can be moderattely entertaining…

He’s got one of the best trophy cabinets in wrestling, really impressive how he turned the last decade round from running down the clock in TNA to being the hottest guy in wrestling for a bit. It was great seeing his WWE gamble pay off, too.

His personal views do seem pretty country fried, but he also seems like a well liked bloke with no personal scandals afaik.

1 Like

Yeah I think that’s why people are more forcing of AJ than some of the others is because he has very very Conservative views but he doesn’t seem to be malicious

funnily enough Styles has come up comparing himself to Ospreay, in a weird parallel, Styles beat Ibushi to retain his title at the same show 6 years ago

Yeah I saw that tweet and grimaced

1 Like

Alright so, number 50 is next and it’s already decided because it’s the biggest name we haven’t covered yet. After this, I’m starting a new job soon and might not be able to put as much effort in, but I’ll probably just put them up without all the bells and whistles. We’ll see!

All the same, let’s have a poll anyway and see who number 51 could be!

Who’s Next?
  • X-Pac/Sean Waltman
  • Jeff Jarrett
  • Raven
  • Christopher Daniels
  • Samoa Joe
  • Abyss
  • Rhyno
  • Christian Cage
  • Ron Killings/R-Truth
  • Xavier Woods/New Day
  • Prince Devitt/Finn Balor
  • Kazuchika Okada
  • Hiroshi Tanahashi
  • Tetsuya Naito
  • Kota Ibushi
  • Shinsuke Nakamura
  • Jay Lethal
  • Roman Reigns
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Seth Rollins
  • Kevin Owens/Steen
  • Sami Zayn
  • Randy Orton
  • Jeff Hardy

0 voters

1 Like

might as well get a gauge on this:

• Keep going after 50, they’re still fun!
  • It’s run its course
  • Do whatever works for you, don’t mind

0 voters

just putting together final touches of thread number 50 so any remaining votes for A.J get them in now!

A.J Styles goes joint 6th! And now…