🤼‍♂ How Good of a Wrestler Were They Really? 🤼‍♀ #5 JOHN CENA 🤙

this was a good match. lost my mind at this spot

Cena had a good match with Umaga?

1 Like

Deserves a 5 for this alone

4 Likes

had a couple i think, there was a last man standing match in particular that was very good. had that absolute bloodbath of a match with jbl as well, that was great. think that was a last man standing match too? as is that bray one i posted above, maybe bmj is just really good at last man standing matches

1 Like

If he can hide behind brawls or big spots he will, which is fine, most of the big Attitude era stars did. But its when guys like Bryan get him using proper psychology and actually grappling he looks better for my money.

I kind of forgot Umaga existed tbh. Lot of wasted potential there, even with the kind of suss gimmick. Sad stuff.

1 Like

Actually, was this his latch match? Is he kayfabe trapped in hell for all eternity?

• He’ll break out of the firefly funhouse jail because he’s big match John and you can’t see him
  • This brilliant deconstruction of his character and wrestling in general was in fact a poignant signing off of one of WWE’s biggest characters
  • What?

0 voters

i mean, he’ll be back at some point in some capacity, but not for a while

2 Likes

I’ll often watch this match when I need cheering up, it was absolutely hilarious at the time but has since become quite a pivotal moment in his career

More polls!

Will Cena ever beat Flair’s made up world title record?

• You know it and he’ll beat Orton to do it
  • No but Orton will
  • Neither of these things will happen

0 voters

WWE handily uploaded his Bryan match to YouTube three days ago.

PEOPLE WHO HAVENT SEEN A GOOD JOHN CENA MATCH, PLEASE WATCH THIS BEFORE VOTING

1 Like

Obvs going to be Charlotte that does it.

1 Like
1 Like

Oh lol yeah of course. I should have specified men’s but yeah that’s absolutely where they are going with this isn’t it

Should have a picture of him in the OP

5 Likes

Because hes the most reliable, profitable, least problematic and pr positive face any wrestling company has ever had and ultimately dont think anybody can compare in terms of sheer success.

Wanst bad in the ring either, especially the 2nd half of his career

2 Likes

Really like how ridiculous he looks in a suit

4 Likes

Have googled this and docked him a point for wearing brown shoes so much, as if he’s off for a night in Rockford’s niteclub in Roscommon town

This joke is so good I had to go double check myself

Sorry mate - spoilered this because it’s autoplaying.

1 Like