🤼‍♂ How Good of a Wrestler Were They Really? 🤼‍♀ #6 WILLIAM REGAL 🍵

Man it’s hot. Big Match John scores 3.43 despite no one being able to see him.

Wrestler Rating
Stone Cold Steve Austin 4.36
Bret Hart 4.07
CM Punk 3.85
John Cena 3.43
Becky Lynch 3.2

Next up is Blackpool, England’s finest WILLIAM REGAL:

0 voters

Favourite match:

• Duchess of Queensbury
  • other

0 voters

Legend

Find him so watchable, his run as Commish was my fave, excellent technical and mat wrestler, just think he’s swell. 5/5, they should have put the strap on him after KOTR

1 Like

Legend - shame he often ruined his planned pushes by getting high as a kite then told off - as a result he never had the mega heel run they teased for 6 or 7 years. But my God that work as the comissoner, the impact he’s had on some of the greatest wrestlers careers as a mentor… his run with Tajiri… his EVIL music… the fact he’s an amazing in ring performer and incredible comedian.

God I love him 5

He was meant to get the strap after KOTR but he got done on wellness

7 Likes
3 Likes

I don’t actually know that many of his matches other than making Goldberg look like a total goof, just as an authority figure really so happy to take some suggestions here

always used to love beating him up in Smackdown Just Bring It, so he get’s a 5.

3 Likes

He wasn’t involved in many high profile matches sadly - his run in WWE was always more of a mouth piece

1 Like

Doesn’t need to be high profile, just, what are his best?

His matches always kind of jarred with everything around them in the early 2000s because no-one else was working like that. Think some of his WCW ones in the mid-90s were maybe his best in-ring? Dunno though, haven’t seen that many of them. He’s brilliant though, properly funny and seems a decent sort on twitter.

shrugs

1 Like

One of the most consistently watchable midcarders. Great ring-work, no qualms about doing the work of building the careers of others, one of the most naturally funny people WWE have had and equally capable of playing face or heel as necessary. A big 5 from me.

2 Likes

I used to hate him as a kid, which in retrospect means he was probably really good at being a heel

3 Likes

Who?

whoneidhart

3 Likes

had a good one at wcw uncensored against funlay where they beat the absolute piss out of each other

2 Likes

Hate him. 1.

2 Likes