🤼‍♂ How Good of a Wrestler Were They Really? 🤼‍♀ #6 WILLIAM REGAL 🍵

Yeah it’s a 5 innit. He’s brilliant

2 Likes
5 Likes

Seem to remember he had a really good match against edge.

Ha ha. I mean christian.

1 Like

easy enough mistake to make :smiley:

still hilarious

1 Like

dunno why bill is so salty about that match, it isn’t good by any means but like, as far as 6 minute non cruiserweight nitro matches go, it’s fine? yeah it’s a bit awkward but it didn’t hurt him in the long run, let it go man

I’m gonna guess he has a bit of a fragile ego

1 Like

yeah for sure. took jericho calling him greenberg in promos to heart too. buddy, you made millions doing not much, don’t even worry about it

1 Like

See also: getting salty with Matt Riddle for taking the piss out of shit armbar

1 Like

2 Likes
2 Likes

That fire at the end, so good

2 Likes

What the fuck is that Big Show promo about???

1 Like

he’s one of those liek Angle where they can be an utter goof but push them a step too far and they snap into a killer

Loved when he first came back after being a Man’s Man and he was this OTT posh English man determined to teach manners with that absolutely wet theme and jusft waving. was great

think in terms of in the ring, he’s the equivalent of a Bowie or someone music wise. Someone whose work I admire but I’d never seek out

2 Likes

how dare you besmirch Regal’s name with Bowie :wink:

3 Likes

Couldnt think of anyone else :frowning:

Okay, swap him out for Fugazi

1 Like

As a pure worker and versatility he’s up there with the best. Hugely underrated, convincing as a villain or a clown, sometimes within the same segment. Also had a hand in training guys like Bryan and Spanky.
In all honesty they could’ve given him a run with the belt a couple of times, not least when he was sticking up for Eugene against Triple H - as tasteless as it was he was white hot because of it (and tbf never punched down in his role in it)

Held back by his drug and alcohol issue but I’m really happy for him that he cleaned up and seems to have a job for life at the fed just scouting let alone as a GM. Would recommend all the shoots he’s done too because he doesn’t pull back on his opinions and he’s got such a wealth of knowledge, from fighting real punters in Blackpool, to Big Daddy era british scene, to the US.

His token KOTR win was very unexpected, but very good match. Very good. 4.

3 Likes

Was joking I just wanted wanted to get besmirched over in this thread

1 Like

God I love Regal

If he scores below 4 i… i dont know what i’ll do but u wont like it >:(