5 TIME
5 TIME
5 TIME

Also does anyone else remember
“I am…Lord Charles!”

1 Like

my favourite theme ever probs

1 Like

Regal? Better that Bret Hart?!?!!!?! Outrageous.

4 Likes

Regal has charisma

1 Like

also gave us one of the few good things to come out of russo’s object on a pole match obsession

1 Like

Bret Hart looked stupid and was boring

1 Like

both parts of this are badly wrong but nevermind, instead lets all take a moment to appreciate how fucking cool a move the harlem hangover was

1 Like

I think maybe it’s useful for those of you who have been invested in the business of wrestling to get the perspective of a layman. Ultimately wrestling is about the characters and bret hart was just a guy who wore shades and didn’t say anything from my memory.

To be fair there’s no way he was a mind reader :smile:

2 Likes

Regal hasn’t even been on The Simpsons.

2 Likes

Frustrated isn’t even the goddamn word for it bammers!!!

4 Likes

Based on that Regal score I can imagine Davy Boy Smith doing quite well.

2 Likes

Booker what?

Nah doubt it, Regal is more of the peak era but also better. Davey Boy is fun and all but he’s nowhere near Regal levels

1 Like

Good. Hope we’re not voting with our passports :wink::smile::+1:

1 Like

nO rEgAl iS mOrE eNtErTaInInG tHaN bReT :upside_down_face:

Bret MEANS Bret :grinning:

1 Like

We should get Bret to do a video where he calls out the DiSers who rated Regal higher.

3 Likes

For some reason, Booker never really got on my radar when he was wrestling, so I’ve only ever seen him in matches after the fact. He’s got an amazing look, great talker and decent wrestling ability. I think it’s been said already, but he could have been even bigger if he had been given even more opportunities

1 Like

Man when he turned up at King of the Ring and kicked off the Invasion it was such a great chaotic moment, it’s such a shame that storyline got botched cuz even though this would have been the first time I ever saw him everyone immediately knew it was a big deal, that angle had such potential ffs