📺 How Good Was it Really: F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 📺

only watched this yesterday and lisa kudrow seems lovely and I would like to be her friend. that’s all I remember

3 Likes

She’s on an episode of Conan’s podcast and she comes across so well, seems like a really good egg

2 Likes

they’re slightly ahead

sorry about this post

1 Like

rejected Crosby’s drum scene though :frowning:

:frowning:

7 Likes

You know when Ross says the wrong name at the altar - was his wife right to leave him for this?

I’m no longer convinced she was

1 Like

hell yeah
I think the writers kind of assassinated Baxendale’s character after this happened to make her seem less sympathetic.

3 Likes

I feel like it’s a very emotional time and he’s in a different country which is exhausting. Mind you I’ve not seen the show in 10 years so who knows.

Ross probably deserved it for that time he broke up with his gf for shaving her head (or did I make that up)

2 Likes

Rachel told Bonnie to shave her head, knowing that Ross wouldn’t like it, too.

These people don’t sound friendly at all!

23 Likes

Maybe the real horrible people were the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. we made along the way

2 Likes

Could happen to anyone imo

People are entitled to leave their partner for any reason they want though so i don’t think it’s a question of right and wrong really

1 Like

If you say the name of your ex-lover when youre supposed to be declaring your eternal love for the person youre stood next to… id say that’s a good enough reason to leave them, it would be difficult to know whether they ever love you more than that person.

Though the banning Ross from seeing Rachel thing was pretty terrible

1 Like

Yeah, the problem isn’t really that he flubbed his line, it’s that it’s representative of Emily’s biggest fear, that Ross is actually still in love with Rachel. Which he is! Emily’s concerns are perfectly well founded!

It is controlling for her to try and ban Ross from seeing Rachel, but I understand she’s looking for a way that Ross can try and prove he values her over Rachel. But by that point there’s already too much doubt, the seeds have been sown, it’s effectively over and they’re just going through the motions.

5 Likes

S.O.C.I.O.P.A.T.H.S.

4 Likes

The kids at my work are all fucking mad for it - properly obsessed. Most days someone will be watching an episode on their phones in the canteen. Someone asked me if I’d ever seen it.

Maybe ross does it on purpose actually

1 Like

Happy 4th birthday to this thread

3 Likes

One of the greatest days of the century thus far

3 Likes