:TV: How Good Was it Really: Garth Marenghi's Darkplace šŸ“ŗ

Not my fault, monkey bastard hands!

1 Like

This is great, from a ā€˜10 year anniversaryā€™ affair when they showed the whole thing

2 Likes

Watched the whole thing last night (though phased out for the last couple of episodes. Maybe too much screaming overall, but aside from that, perfect. Every Dean Lerner and Todd Rivers aside is brilliant.

2 Likes

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.

3 Likes

ā€¦thatā€™ll stop him

3 Likes

I was at this! Donā€™t know what on earth possessed me but I went dressed as Thornton Reed. Literally no one else was in a costume.

29 Likes

Solid 5/5, fucking brilliant all round, if this isnā€™t top of the list delete the fucking boards.

8 Likes

Needs to be higher than Father Ted or Iā€™m deleting the site.

The last 2 episodes are my favourites

1 Like

Yes!

Wait, no!

Need I say moreā€¦need I say more

16 Likes

Just perfection.

Iā€™m Dr Sanchez. Youā€™re a woman.

Got a big crush on Matt Berry.

@avery this is our post Reading Festival Monday Bank Holiday binge watch please

1 Like

In my new job thereā€™s a strong chance Iā€™ll be working with Mr Berry from time to time. People have told me that heā€™s a massive arsehole and a bollocks to work with, which I refuse to believe and will form my own opinion when the time comes.

Of course thereā€™s every chance he is, which will definitely make me Quite Upset.

Sounds exciting - whatcha doing?

Working for Bauer Media in radio. Mainly Free Radio, in Birmingham, but in my role Iā€™ll be across loads of brands, including Absolute.

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1:

Watching an ep of Top Coppers, similar type of show. Quite good actually