📺 How Good Was it Really: Limmy's Show 📺

said it before but I’ll say it again: Limmy and Lily Allen’s autobiographies are the best two books I’ve read this year. Both lay it out there and don’t give a flying fuck, it’s so refreshing.

I’ve also read War and Peace.

4 Likes

Started watching this for the first time recently. The opening sketch of him pointing at himself from afar had me crying with laughter, I think I demanded we rewind and watch it again, straight away at least once. I dunno what it is but nonsense like that really tickles me.
I’m docking one point because it doesn’t always hit the right note with me (or I just don’t get it) and we’ve put it on when we’ve wanted to watch something short before bed and some sketches have been weirdly dark and while I love some dark humour they have had me saying "I don’t like this’ :upside_down_face::scream:

4 Likes
31 Likes

Yeah, I don’t like this.
Thatcher was terrible obvs but this is not for me.

no offence but Buffy at number 28 is a complete disgrace

dont know how some of you manage to take yourselves seriously or trust anything that comes out of your own mouths

9 Likes

mate, Malcolm in the Middle is 32nd.

5 Likes

It’s absolutely disgusting, quite frankly.
Makes me embarrassed to call myself a member of this community.

You people make me sick.

3 Likes

The observation stuff is gold.

The “guys? Do these look like a coupla guys?” sketch is constantly mentioned by my wife and I. Also a huge fan of the dancing stuff where he loops himself in.

But this is the best thing he has ever done.

9 Likes

Not convinced he exists, might be an elaborate dis in joke

5 Likes

1/5

1 Like

I like his autobiography and I like watching him play computer games, but I don’t particularly like his sketches. Some are brilliant but a lot of them pass me by.

so many still have me howling despite seeing them a million times

3 Likes

i don’t like all of his twitch stuff but the duets he’s started doing recently are incredible

2 Likes

I love how he says “but” when he says “but at what cost”

3 Likes

The regular sketches are the weaker ones but it is brilliant and he is brilliant. Been to see him do a couple of book readings with Q&A’s after and he’s just naturally so fucking funny. Love the bloke.

Favourite sketch is this fwiw:

8 Likes

Can never see a Lloyd’s Pharmacy without saying “one word” in my head

http://willswebsite.net/videos/video.php?w=NmI0ODZjZDQwMTQ2

6 Likes

Whats the sketch where he can’t remember what to say in the swimming pool? That’s my best one.

1 Like

‘one haircut please mate’ :smile:

Always funny

3 Likes
5 Likes