đŸ“ș How Good Was it Really?: Lost (aka The Rolling Lost Thread) đŸ“ș

Regrets, I have a few
But then again
Not being Japes is the main one

3 Likes

We need to keep talking about Lost until I’ve seen it all. Done the first two episodes over the last couple of nights, only another 119 to go apparently. (there’s no way I’m watching this until the end, an episode per day takes me to mid-June ffs).

1 Like

Are you sure about this? It isn’t too late to back out.

Oh, I definitely won’t watch it all, it’s obviously not good enough to justify the time investment. Might watch the rest of season one, or might just stop now tbh.

not one bit

2 Likes

Especially when you’re rewatching GoT as well

Well you fucking should!

1 Like

I haven’t started that, toying with the idea though (I’ll obviously have to pull a couple of double shifts to get back on track). At the very least I’ll have to rewatch the most recent season, feels like they threw so much at that I don’t really remember who’s all still alive.

@AQOS you could rename the thread to “How Good Was It Really?: Lost aka The Rolling Lost Thread”

1 Like

If I could I would, but I cannot. @moderators?

1 Like

CLOSE THE POLL

6 episodes in to the rewatch now. Terry O’Quinn is brilliant isn’t he.

2 Likes

Fucking livid I missed my chance vote this shit show a 1.

Flashbacks are one of the worst forms of storytelling. Combining them with what’s in the box? Fuck the fuck off.

4 Likes

What about dream sequences?

Oh Holy shit. Yeah fuck them too. It’s basically why I could never pick Sopranos over The Wire. I’ll take every duff edge of S5 of The Wire over the fact they had dream shit in Sopranos

2 Likes

Ah that’s one of the only acceptable dream sequences Theo! The end of that episode with Moby playing was just gorgeous

(Fuck Gandolfini was so good :cry: )

2 Likes

Ah bugger. Still, even though another 1 vote would’ve been good, it still got the kicking it deserved.

1 Like

Most of the time yes, but there’s a comic writer I love who uses them SPECTACULARLY, so I can’t completely write them off.

Always caveats obviously

1 Like

I refuse to believe there’s 130 people using this site. Smells like a fix to me.

2 Likes