0 voters

1 Like

HEY DUGGEE

0 voters

1 Like

Johnny Bravo was a complete pest wasn’t he

2 Likes

Great Things in Cartoons: Part One

Character A is being chased by Character B, they both run off-screen from left to right and disappear from view, moments later Character B emerges from the right of the screen and runs to the left and is now being chased by Character A instead. There is no logical reason why this should be the case and it is not clear what happened off screen to reverse the scenario, we laugh as a result.

11 Likes

Quack!

RECESS

1 Like

Cartoons are the best.

I’m gonna love this series

2 Likes

Me and my sister have a bit where we’re really horrible and disgusting towards one another and then refer to ourselves as the cramp twins

4 Likes

That’s coming in a later MEGATHREAD

Awesome theme tune too

1 Like

Shrewbie I’m so glad you’ve seen the Cramp Twins, isn’t it brilliant?

Great Things in Cartoons: Part Two

Character B is ostensibly the “baddie” and is motivated by a desire to capture Character A. Incensed by their failure to do so, Character B invests considerable time, effort and intellect meticulously planning a trap that is, on paper, flawless and effective. When the time comes to execute the plan, however, it inevitably fails, through no fault of Character B, but as a result of a complete disregard for the rules of physics on the part of the animators. Character B ends up being injured by the very thing they intended to harm Character A with. We laugh as a result.

7 Likes

Samesies
:+1:t2:

1 Like

Regular Show please

1 Like

yeah but it made me feel a bit sick sometimes

Reckon this lad from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters might have been the inspiration for the Pale Man in Pans Labyrinth.

2 Likes

REGULAR SHOW

0 voters

part of the fun

Would you hang out at the swamp or the junkyard? I think you’re a swamp guy