šŸ“ŗ How Good Was it Really?: Mr. Bean šŸ“ŗ

We watched the Christmas one with my nephews recently, they loved it. I thought this moment held up well:

Otherwise I can only really remember the swimming pool, park bench and identity parade bits, as those were on the tape I had.

3 Likes

ā€¦if you know what I mean

1 Like

Fuck!

1 Like

not as good as only fools and horses apparently

regularly send my boss this gif when he asks me to do something

14 Likes

Watched a bunch on YouTube a few years ago and it was a mix of quite good to really good. Do people in France give him Tati level respect or something?

Good.

The hospital reception episode.

i think a lot about the scene where hes running late and instead of making a cup of coffee he puts a spoonful of coffee in his mouth and pours boiling water and milk in his mouth

15 Likes

I donā€™t care who you are, that is an undeniably funny thing.

1 Like

oh and the bit in the film where he gets drunk and sings yesterday by the beatles. every time i hear it i go

SUDDENLY

just like mr bean does

7 Likes

the more i think about it the better it is. changed my vote from 3 to 5

3 Likes

Still angry at how low scored Malcolm in the middle is. To those who donā€™t appreciate

Fair warning, I will be using this a lot

11 Likes

I think Iā€™d still not have heard of Whistlerā€™s Mother if it wasnā€™t for the film.

6 Likes

I think about this almost every time Iā€™m cooking something.

1 Like
3 Likes

6 Likes

I feel like Mr Bean is beyond criticism

Iā€™ve not seen it in years and years, and have no plans to ever watch it again. But its a funny comedy designed to appeal to all ages and all nationalities (i.e no dialogue) and is incredibly successful at doing that

Fair play really. Gave it 4 cos itā€™s not really my thing so canā€™t give it 5 can I

2 Likes

This is a really fucking funny sentence

14 Likes

Iā€™m stunned a well. Never met an adult who likes it.

2 Likes

Was never able to find this funny as a kid cause I just felt sorry for the weird man who clearly had something wrong with him

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad that you find something Iā€™ve posted really seriously really funny