📺 How Good was it Really?: Seinfeld 📺

We have a new leader, and it may never be caught.

Show Rating
The Wire 4.75
The Office UK 4.07
Breaking Bad 4.01
Fawlty Towers 3.89
The League of Gentlemen 3.64
The Office US 3.48
The X-Files 3.19
Malcolm in the Middles 3.18
Psychoville 3.01
Mr. Bean 2.94
Only Fools and Horses 2.94
Lost 2.39
Goodnight Sweetheart 2.11

Today: it’s bloody Seinfeld!

You know the drill:

0 voters

The laughter track and people cheering whenever Kramer shows up have dated really badly.

3 Likes

8 Likes

It’s the best one

2 Likes

better than the office uk but worse than malcolm in the middle

8 Likes

Fair to say it changed the landscape of situation comedy. Good choice jukey, quite a divisive show.

1 Like

Seen about 3 episodes. Wasn’t very good so never watched anymore :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Every single TV comedy you have liked in the last 20 years was only possible thanks to Seinfeld

5 Likes

10 Likes

better ones might have been created otherwise. (like how music would’ve been better if the beatles never existed)

15 Likes

Obviously very important and tightly scripted and objectively good but it doesn’t make me laugh very much

4 Likes

maybe Malcolm in the Middle would have been even better if Seinfeld hadn’t existed

5 Likes

I love Seinfeld really
wish you’d polled this and Curb together so I could humiliate Curb by giving it a mere 3

1 Like

This is a good and interesting point Shrewbs.

Also, fuck you Juke. I’ve got a really important first day in a new role ahead of me here and I’m going to end up spending it all talking about Seinfeld online.

3 Likes

Based on this I’m not sure whether to give it a 3 or a 4. Any thoughts @anon5266188?

It’s a five mate.

6 Likes

Please read my opinions stated above. I wouldn’t feel comfortable giving a 5 to a comedy that doesn’t make me laugh much

It does make you laugh though. Especially the ending of the Marine Biologist episode.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to disagree with you here. Your bad attitude has just confirmed that it’s a 3 from me

7 Likes