📺 How Good Was it Really: The Sopranos 📺

Binged the last three last night. Third time watching through and the final scene had an almost physical impact this time - I have a fairly firm opinion on what happens those onion rings get ruined to the point where I really don’t think it was intended to be vague. From when the song starts up to the end it felt almost like a countdown and I genuinely don’t think it would have been in any way near as effective if the end was “shown” in a more traditional sense. Hit me harder than expecting, considering I knew what was coming.

The good news is I now won’t waste time watching any television for the next few months as everything else will feel a little “meh” by comparison. Onwards to productivity!!

Ralphie has some of the funniest scenes in the whole thing too, I’d forgotten about his obsession with Gladiator

poor Georgie

1 Like

Would have needed a different song too as I’m pretty sure they only okayed him using it if there wasn’t violence/death directly associated with it.

but what if i’m a nerd who wants to be entertained??

also you’re wrong because maybe best episode ending in the show:

also i badly want to do a rewatch as soon as I watch a single clip from the show

1 Like

Dooooo iiiiiit

1 Like
2 Likes

it won’t embed properly on here, but some of the posts on the Terrible Sopranos instagram are amazing

https://instagram.com/terriblesopranos

6 Likes