📺 How Good Was it Really: The Sopranos 📺

6 Likes
1 Like

can’t beat 90s TV haha

Jfc that is painful viewing!

1 Like

Just watched the film. Found it bang average. It felt like they’d filmed three hours then edited it down to two without wanting to remove any plot points/fan service. (Anyone else think they could’ve removed the entire Tony Soprano thread and been left with a better film?)

2 Likes
11 Likes

started the film last night. director must like Ray Liotta so much they cast him twice?

1 Like

I remember hearing something about David Chase bringing back the actor for Philly Parisi by inventing a twin brother for him because he liked him so much, and he commented that you can only do this once per series. Clearly he now thinks you can do this twice per series.

what an utterly pointless film

11 Likes

S03E01 would be one of the all time great episodes but for that soundtrack. Need to recut it I reckon.

I’m really liking season 4 so far.

Also

Tiny Paul Dano has appeared!

1 Like

Cracking up at AJ pretending to contact the dead to scare them kids

1 Like

Adler’s performance really grew on me the second time around, he knocks being the worst son in the world out of the park

7 Likes

Finally got context for this meme and it’s beautiful

1 Like

James Gandolfini was the best orgasm actor in the business and I don’t think he ever got the credit for it.

2 Likes

Like a pug stuck in a fence.

1 Like

Somehow missed this one until now:

Arti: How am i gonna pay you back $50,000 its going to take the rest of my life.
Tony: Well arti it’s $51,500 and technically you already missed a payment.

6 Likes

Ah Artie, always falling for really obvious scams cause he’s horny

1 Like

Also ditches charmaine which is the biggest bonehead move of all time

7 Likes