šŸ“ŗ How Good was it Really?: The Wire šŸ“ŗ

Second best TV show after Trans World Sport, obviously

5 Likes

The Chair recognise Slim Charles.

10 Likes

But yeah Iā€™d also say, if you have the time, that it still is worth a watch. Youā€™ll probably find a lot to like, just donā€™t expect to actually be blown away or overwhlemed. If it does happen then added bonus, if not you still got a solid enjoyable show.

(Iā€™m still going to bully my friend monthly until her actually does watch Brekaing Bad though because heā€™s a fool and heā€™ll LOVE IT)

Are you feeling alright, mate?

Having one of those days?

got a bit of a cold actually

I really enjoyed breaking bad at the time but itā€™s still just actors pretending to be people at the end of the day isnā€™t it

2 Likes

Canā€™t argue with this

14 Likes

I like this post, but itā€™s still just letters on a screen at the end of the day isnā€™t it

6 Likes

I think you get it

3 Likes

Fool, if it wasnā€™t for Serge here, you and your cuz would be cadaverous motherfuckers.

8 Likes

I have seen the first series, I liked it, but didnā€™t get the sense that it was amazing. Became a bit of a chore in places

Did you miss Prop Joe?

1 Like

weebay shocked gif

1 Like

this is the other thing with huge critical consensus, canā€™t even have a moderate opinion without it being seen as courting controversy

I am looking to watch this, but is it better to get the original DVD set or the Blu-Ray release? I have read that the Blu-Ray release changed the aspect ratio and David Simon didnā€™t like it? Not sure if it will matter much, but thought I would get yā€™alls views.

3 Likes

Does he have hands? Does he have a face? Yes? Then it wasnā€™t us

2 Likes

@Jeremys_Iron look at this guy

4 Likes

Great scene.

ā€œMakes me sick motherfucker, how far we done fellā€

5 Likes

Does it have outrageous Roberto Carlos free kick? Yes? Then it is Le Tournoi

7 Likes