Andrea Pirlo 7.66
Eric Cantona 7.56
Robbie Fowler 5.70
David Batty 4.80

And today; Thierry Henry

0 voters

Cheating scumbag

10 Likes

Effortless graceful, heck of a goalscorer and could do it on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke, seems a nice lad etc etc
Minus a point for that handball because what a pathetic baby move, and then also minus a point for a relatively quick decline after the peak

Very much knocking on the door of a 10. The combo of grace and power was like nothing else I’d seen in the prem at the time. Sexy fucker. Consistently brilliant for a decade. Won everything.

2 Likes

Can’t agree more with the two comments above.

2nd best Frenchman to grace the Premier League.

3rd best Frenchman to grace English football (you know what im saying, Funkman…)

1 Like

not everything
oh no wait I forgot he went to barca

1 Like

Sorry this isn’t the Giroud thread is it

1 Like

Zero championship playoff final wins for ol’ Terry

1 Like

Cheating piece of shit.

3 Likes

he’s never chucked a kettle over a pub

1 Like

Get the impression he’d be a wonderful houseguest

Absolute bastard.

Also was incredibly fond of scoring at shite Hart Lane iirc

hate those renault adverts he was in.

Ahh, Le Sulk. 9/10.

24 Likes

Absolutely hated him as a kid, being a United fan. So many hours on the playground insisting Van Nistelrooy was better. I still love Ruud but I was a fucking idiot

Obviously the handball in Paris broke the hearts of my nation but we only have ourselves to blame for not putting a ropey enough French side away (Lloris played an absolute blinder too iirc).

Bit pleased that he’s been a really dodgy manager so far

1 Like

Yeah, pretty good. He was at his best when he worked as a pair with someone (eg Pires).

Even though he’s the top scorer for the French national team, I don’t remember him setting tournaments alight in the way that his Premier League performances suggested he should have done.

You did get a new stadium out of it :wink: