How grumpy are you?

In general.
I wonder who the most grumpy DiSer irl really is.

Not too grumpy.

Am somewhat grumpy today for some reason although I just read my 4th most liked post on this site and gave a snort of laughter

soā€¦ :smiley:

3 Likes

And did you?

Iā€™m grumpy enough to have earned the nickname ā€œMr Grumpyā€ in more than one workplace/social environment.

Obviously thatā€™s the nickname they use to my faceā€¦

1 Like

Not grumpy in the slightest.

:smiley: I have been affectionately (maybe) labelled as the ā€œGrumpusā€ in my time.

very. Iā€™ve got one of those faces that religious pushers/charity people will target in the street, saying things like ā€˜cheer up god loves you!ā€™ or ā€˜I know something thatā€™ll cheer you upā€™ etc.

just wish everyone would fuck off.

Depends on the context. I think people sometimes think Iā€™m a bit grumpy, whereas in fact I just donā€™t like them.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Dave. Itā€™s Dave isnā€™t it?

Dave.

2 Likes

grumpy enough that people have, in the past, revealed that they considered me unapproachable/scary.

8/10 grumpiness. Itā€™s not misanthropy if everyone is actually a twat.

2 Likes

At uni my nickname was Grumpy Steve.

It tapered off when I was medically diagnosed with depression.

Anyway, itā€™s mostly as CCB said. A lot of people think Iā€™m grumpy when I in fact just despise them and everything they stand for.

4 Likes

Iā€™m more aloof and moody

Reckon Iā€™ve got a bit of a reputation for grumpiness but itā€™s really just total, total apathy.

5 Likes

I seldom smile, Iā€™ve been described as ā€œscaryā€ and ā€œintenseā€, and in some circles Iā€™m known as ā€œLord Gloomā€. But Iā€™m not that grumpy.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™m particularly grumpy, but other people seem to think I am.

Yeah, I did.

How does one obtain this information?