How have you changed your life following lockdown

Preach.

1 Like

Since March you have in general had:

• more exercise
  • less exercise
  • Gandalf’s laugh

0 voters

Sunday 15th March for me - ironing the last shirts I wore.

different exercise

This one?

My diet and skin and stuff have gotten loads better, zilch exercise though but :woman_shrugging:
Done more reading and stuff.
Definitely gotten a bit more into the rabbit holes I fall down and am going full weird sometimes but tbh I’m having a nice time, so

5 Likes

I’m getting through a bottle every 6 weeks instead of ten days or something silly like that

1 Like

More exercise, less sport.

(more running, less hockey - I’ve given up football now)

I’m not convinced to be honest but I was probably washing my hair way too much :woman_shrugging:

Swapped going to a supermarket for online deliveries, a fruit and veg box and milk / eggs delivieries. It has improved my life 10000000% and I can’t believe we did do it sooner.

Commute removal means no “junk miles” on the bike, and the introduction of proper rides in the countryside before work. If we ever go back to five days in the office I will miss these so much.

Zoom calls with our families (though these are starting to grate on me so, so much)

I’ve cycled and walked more etc but I can’t run and really miss the treadmill and other parts of the gym and have put on weight.

:scream: :scream: :scream:

I’m drinking more coffee.

I’m snacking more.

I’m doing way less exercise.

I am playing 100% more Dungeons & Dragons though.

2 Likes

probably less overall because of no walk to work but more of a concerted effort to do ‘proper’ exercise

1 Like

Is this just an ugly route or something?

I thought doing proper exercise adds up really quickly, far faster than walking anyway, but I’m no sports science guy.

i mean i’ll run 3 times a week or whatever, but would easily have got 8k steps five times a week just from walking to work and back

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I loathe it before I go out in the morning but it’s totally a MH thing for me so it’s been my saviour through what has been a pretty crappy year so far. Hope you can start playing football and swimming again soon!

More cooking
Tidier
Alcohol tolerance is completely shot, perhaps a good thing. About 3 small cans gets me very merry now.
Saving money/driving less

Oh and being a bit more adventurous in my cooking (the bar was so low though). Still hate cooking.