How hot or cold are you right now? [Audit]

• Hot
  • Bit warm
  • Just right
  • Bit cold
  • Freezin’

0 voters

I’m a bit cold but that’s coz i have my aircon blasting and cant be arsed to get up and change it. Wearing a jumper though so it’s OK.

Hadn’t thought about it but now I have thought about it I would say it’s about 2 degrees colder than optimal in my office.

1 Like

i would rather be

• hot
  • bit warm
  • just right
  • bit cold
  • freezin

0 voters

i like my porridge

• hot
  • bit warm
  • just right
  • bit cold
  • freezin

0 voters

Rather cold than warm

Hot, cooling to warm when milk is added

Feet and hands cold, head hot and stuffed, body warm due to extra hoodie layer. Might have to switch something up here

read this post in the shipping forecast voice

3 Likes

In the bin, obviously.

1 Like

Office heating situation

• Rooms with own adjustable aircon or similar
  • Open plan office with adjustable thermostat
  • Controlled by the building, not adjustable
  • don’t really know or care as this is a bit of a shit poll

0 voters

your office is typically

• hot
  • too warm
  • just right
  • too cold
  • pyar freezin’

0 voters

What kind of question is this :smiley:

1 Like

oh wow is this the first ever incorrect @aboynamedgoo opinion?

2 Likes

hooGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

single choice poll

was freezing in the office earlier now i’m burning up, real rollercoaster of a day

Not on officebook

If the air-con/heating is working, then it’s fine in our office. However, it always seems to breakdown three weeks into June, and take until October before the landlord fixes it.

What I mean is: “I would rather be” should elicit a 100% response of “just right” as everyone’s definition of just right will vary (‘a bit cold’ might be ‘just right’ for someone).

Sorry this is a bit of a Theo response but your poll would have been better without the ‘just right’ option.

1 Like

no sorry, i like being a bit cold

1 Like

yeah i find that having my aircon on a bit cold keeps me more awake and makes the day go a bit easier, if you get into that warm afternoon slump then that day is going to last forever