How inquisitive are you?

Just in general, you know. Do you enjoy to find things out and look stuff up or could you not give a hoot? This can encompass curiosity, noseyness, anything you like.

• Very inquisitive as it goes, I fucking love looking into things and finding out as much as I can
  • Sometimes I like to but only in certain circumstances or whatever
  • Average inquisitiveness
  • Only if it’s something I’m really interested in actually, not gonna do it for the sake of it
  • Not one bit, don’t really care about knowing stuff.

0 voters

I’m more inquisitive about abstract things than I am about tangible things

2 Likes

I’m a right nosey parker

1 Like

I have a real habit of just googling or wikipediaing pretty much anything that takes my interest. If we’re watching a true crime thing or something then I feel the need to find out everything I can about what the people are up to now, stuff like that. Also love a bit of gossip tbh.

3 Likes

Aloyuisius

who wants to know?

1 Like

Very but also have no memory so just look up the same things constantly

2 Likes

I do, that’s why I started this thread. Sorry if that was unclear.

You can say that again

It wasn’t unclear at all Funky, though thank you for clarifying: always apprecaited.

I was simply asking in order to prove how inquisitive I am. ‘Show not tell’; that whole deal.

All the best with the rest of the thread.

Aloyuisius

haha, just kidding :wink:

1 Like

Please continue to participate, I am very INQUISITIVE to know what other things you will have to say about this important matter.

1 Like

more like outquisitive!

1 Like

Please, this is quite serious.

Very, always have been. I get easily distracted too and the two are related. I hate feeling left out of conversations/secrets because I’m very nosy too and enjoy hearing gossip (though try my best not to be malicious with it and a backbiter, i just enjoy hearing about what’s going on)

2 Likes

I hate knowledge it’s a burden

^this. I really like knowing what’s happening.

1 Like

I am very inquisitive about cold hard facts. Less so about opinions, feelings, etc.

I am disappointed about this but YOU DON’T CARE!

1 Like

1 Like