How long do you think it would take to relearn how to ride a bike, if you hadn't ridden a nike for 20 years?

2 Likes

Oh right, it’s a Star Wars thing.

Go Vader!

Lincoln reference I assume.

UTI

That would be “Up Those Plain But Tasty Biscuits With The Bobbles In The Green Packet”, surely?

UTI

1 Like

BBC cuts have really hit those nature documentaries, huh?

1 Like

I knew there’d be a logical answer.

1 Like

bike

not a bike

1 Like

It’s not a bike if you could ride it down the street without kids laughing at you and possibly egging you?

Just ignore them and they’ll stop

This is quite a sore point for @plasticniki I believe.

UTI

state of that stack height, christ

this has not brought me any greater understanding

Lincoln City Footbal Club vs Ipswich Town Football Club is being televised on the Big British Castle’s number 1 channel tonight at 8 o’clock Greenwich Mean Time.

UTI on social media is short for Up the Imps but is also a medical acronym for Urinary Tract Infection.

UTI

both mr pn and I have been egged while cycling (me on the way home from work, not particularly looking like a dickhead, and him wearing entirely normal clothes on a shit non-bike on the way back from the cinema)

:frowning:

What came first, the dickhead or the egg? I’m sorry you’ve been shelled in this way niki, people are genuine twats.

UTI

:smiley:

my incident was fine really as they basically missed, but mr pn suffered a full-on several eggs in his face which resulted in him needing new glasses

hmm

2 Likes

I shouldn’t be laughing at this and yet here I am. Bless him though, may his rides remain egg-free for the rest of his days.

UTI

1 Like