How many bottles of Prime have you stockpiled?

Queues out of shops around here.

Mad how much sway these grifters have with every single person in the country who’s under 35.

1 Like

Had to google this. Not impressed

1 Like

What?

13 Likes

we’re all over 50 here sorry

1 Like

I googled it and the first result was about the UK’s nuclear weapon stockpile and now I feel very unprepared.

1 Like

Is this an Amazon thing? Amazon on a bottle? What’s going on?

Jeff bezos

2 Likes

I saw a video about this last night, bunch of boys who looked about 10 scrabbling over a lucozade looking drink. As much as i don’t get or enjoy his content though ksi is a really clever businessesman and he’s done so well, it’s very admirable

1 Like

No indie points for pretending you’ve not heard of popular things today, sorry.

Back in my day we had Sonic the Hedgehog, Johnny No 5, Captain Bucky O’Hare, now they can’t even be bothered to name an energy drink something cool.

4 Likes

kids are losers

3 Likes

My two kids got two bottles each today. They’ve been after it for weeks. School had been kicking off as some kids had been stockpiling it and selling it at a mad markup.

Its a collab drink between KSI and Logan Paul, who i thought hated each other…

2 Likes

Damn, I was so close to getting a free pint of Timmy Taylor Landlord on my indie points card as well

2 Likes

I can actually only consume Prime as have become allergic to all other liquids. It is costing me £80 a day to stay alive

8 Likes

Seen some really funny/not funny at all actually TikToks of young lads rushing into shops to buy this with 2-3 middle aged ebay men trying to get in there first.

2 Likes

Should I be on tiktok?

2 Likes

We’ve had 50 Cent investing in vitamin water and now we are at KSI and Jake Paul with prime water

Adults say the darnedest things

2 Likes

Going for a tenner a bottle on ebay. Might see if there’s any in Tesco

Yeah I enjoy it. Good for food stuff.

1 Like

I saw some listed for a grand

1 Like