How many bottles of Prime have you stockpiled?

Only being sold in Asda. And at Arsenal FC stadium apparently.

Absolutely nuts. V’s friend got him some from an Asda in Liverpool. Doesn’t even taste nice.

Typical Arsenal.

1 Like

Last paragraph in this is absolutely stunning…

4 Likes

I had no idea what this was and googled it, and I realised that I actually saw some at a petrol station near Kettering last weekend. There was some special promo on the till and a long sign I didn’t bother reading - I think maybe it was about an auction or something? - but if it was this shit maybe that makes sense.

What a world.

I’ll get a photo outside it this weekend when I’m back there

Rise of the idiots.

3 Likes

Keep getting these clowns on my TikTok. Not happy about it.

Might see me on it Sunday

2 Likes

Will you shout the catchphrases and then pay £50 for a Twix?

Course I bloody won’t

1 Like

Influencers are scum of the earth aren’t they? KSI might be the most annoying man ever created as well.

4 Likes

Genuinely (/mildly) interested in how/why Amazon didn’t trademark or manage to trademark Prime, but KSI and Logan Paul figuring out they could use the name is fairly shrewd.

Theyve clearly deliberately produced modest quantities to build all this hype so fair play to them for being savvy marketers. If it was in every off license and petrol station itd be dead in the water already

don’t know who KSI is. wouldn’t have known if I was ten years younger, I reckon. fuckin’ grifters.

2 Likes

Absolutely fuck ‘em.

I don’t know what this is, who either of the people are, and also feel very content.

Honestly I thought this was a nunbers thread and came in for a punch line

2 Likes

Watched this about MrBeast (not the Mogwai album) opening a burger restaurant yesterday, would recommend if you want to feel like you don’t understand the world anymore.

(some context: he has over 100 million subscribers for making game show videos where he gives away loads of money that he’s earned from the videos (and merch sales), and doesn’t seem to have planned what to do with the 10,000 people who have camped out and queued up to eat at his restaurant on the first day it opens.)

Kids in my year 9 class started quoting these lads the other day and I thought they were taking the piss (I am originally from Wakey).

1 Like

Lots of names and things in thos thread i dont know what are:
Prime
Ksi
Logan paul
Mr beast
REM

3 Likes

V, in yr9, constantly quotes this. Useful story on the power of marketing I guess.

1 Like