• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-9
  • 10-39
  • 40-59
  • 60+
  • All of them

0 voters

33 according to this map. I don’t feel like I’ve properly visited Poland or Romania though- I’ve been to border towns. Oradea where I went in Romania also used to be in Hungary, looks like Hungary and is full of Hungarians, so I don’t quite count it as properly going to Romania.

Basically just Norway, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Moldova, Serbia, Bosnia, Albania, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, Malta, San Marino and Cyprus left in Europe. I’ve been to all the tiny countries except San Marino.

Maybe I could cheat and claim all of the ex-Yugoslavian countries seeing as I went to Yugoslavia when it was still together.

Did it here:

1 Like

wow thanks for the website, I love that kind of things

1 Like

Forgot Ukraine in that list to visit.

1 Like

33 + 1

2 Likes

13, lived in 4

1 Like

18 (17 if you discount the UK where I was born and live).

Would like to visit many more, tbh.

18 (cba finding Singapore on that map thing on my phone). Will be at least 20 by the end of this year.

if it wasn’t for fucking Austria and the channel, all the countries I’ve ever visited would more or less create one solid landmass.

A rather disappointing 7 plus UK.

Should be atleast 8 by the end of this year and >10 by next year.

Mrs Fox and I have made a plan to visit at least 2 places a year from now on - A nice, lying around doing very little holiday in October (and/)or Feb/March and a sightseeing type trip in the summer.

1 Like

22 according to that map (but it lumps Wales and Scotland together with England, so actually 24.

Really need/want to go further east. Japan and South Korea especially.

About 10.

I’ve only visited 2 (the UK and Italy), but I’ve still got a nice bunch of years to travel.
I’m still waiting to have 18yo.
So these are the places I want to visit.

just a few

1 Like

Will go places under great duress or incentive, but find travelling makes me anxious rather than relaxed. Only country I really want to see before I croak is India. Need to renew my passport.

Counted recently and I’m on 54. Check my carbon footprint.

UK (England, Scotland, Wales but not Norn Iron)
Ireland
Finland
Sweden
Denmark
France
Germany
Spain
Czech Republic
Switzerland
Belgium
Greece
USA
Japan
China
North Korea
South Korea
Thailand
Cambodia
Vietnam

20 if you count the UK as one. Will be adding Hungary, Poland and Austria shortly.

My aim will be to visit the lot, but it’s not easy on a chump wage. Might do all except Australia. Don’t fancy it.

My would like to visit map.

And these are the ones I want to visit most next…

Was meant to go to Greenland but a relationship broke down. If I had gone, I reckon that would be pretty much half the world turned blue.