How many countries have you visited?

28 - never been to the Americas

inc about 25 of the states of usa

would love to go to south america soon. can’t think of any country i don’t want to visit (unless it’s currently a warzone etc)

Think that’s 18, if I’ve counted correctly. Lived in 4 (if you count Wales, which obviously you do)

15, will be two more by the end of the year!

1 Like

Not rich/London Metropolitan Elite enough to explored much of the world.

dunno about this, been to st peterburg so the whole of russia goes blue

1 Like

Not that many

Not as many as I’d have liked. Part of me quite wants to do that whole entitled middle class parent thing and take my children travelling in a van round the world for a year.

Voted 19, but forgot about Greece*. So 20. 23 if I can count the four countries of the UK.

*Early Dr Dre lyrics, etc.

Some

A few (20?).

Poland is my fave.

Why is Yemen highlighted? I have never been there.

Poor old Switzerland and Czech Republic are looking a bit sad and left out there.

1 Like

Need to do more Southern Hemisphere

That is a truly awful map of the world though. Especially terrible when the purpose is to highlight individual countries visited. Fucking state of Greenland.

17 countries visited - most of those in the past seven years or so.

I can’t upload the map, but from West to East, it is:

Canada, USA, Iceland, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, France, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Sweden, Greece, Bulgaria, Turkey, Bahrain, Japan.

You’ve been to Mongolia? How was it.?

1. Thought it would be less but early 2000’s stag do’s really bumped up my European quota.

Dusty, awesome scenery, fantastic dumplings.

1 Like

Yes - we finished there at the end of our trip on the Trans-Siberian railway.
We were only there for 5-6 days but it’s absolutely beautiful outside of Ulaanbaatar. Really interesting mix of soviet and buddhist history and influence, would recommend and we only saw a tiny fraction of it.

We stayed at this little camp out on the steppe, so nice: