are we talking dogs you greet regularly? because there’s dogs i’ve met a good few times but aren’t proper pals with
7 that i’d say i see at least once a month
• my dog - border terrier, m - best dog in the world. this is not open to debate.
• aunt’s two dogs - border terrier and a british bulldog, both f. border is a rescue and only likes about four people in the entire world (luckily she loves me), bulldog is now an old lady and just likes to sleep and sigh.
• dog that said aunt looks after that lives nextdoor to her - staffie, m - feel really sorry for him because he gets left alone constantly. neighbours go away all the time and spring it on my aunt last minute that she has to look after him. gets left alone every single day and the lady who owns him is a vet nurse at a surgery that has provisions for staff pets. poor boy.
• other aunt’s dog - bichon, f - spoiled beyond belief.
• dog my nanna dogsits, that lives nextdoor - lakeland, f - cute enough but fucking hates my dog
• dog of my mam’s best mate/my mate’s mam - black lab, f - lives around the corner and is walked three-four times a day so i see her often. she goes crackers when she sees me or walks down our street because she wants to come in and have a biscuit.