How many dogs do you know on first name terms?

you can tell she’s cheeky

1 Like

Definitely.

1. 2 Westies, a Golden Doodle, a Beagle and a Shih Tzu. Would tell you their names but some of them are so specific that they might out me from the Dis Closet.

So 5.

Three?

My sister has an Italian Greyhound, although I don’t see her very often.

My girlfriend walks a miniature schnauzer sometimes called Archie. He’s an absolute handful.

There’s also a sausage dog asleep on my sofa right now.

None dogs

loads, man. great bunch of lads for the most part. haven’t read the thread yet but i hope @moousee tells everyone about his housemate’s dog that likes to piss on his bed

of course, you are one yourself

1 Like

Betty is my brother’s girlfriend’s dog but to annoy my family I always pretend I don’t know who they’re talking about if she’s mentioned.

One friend has an American champion show dog called Princess, another has a dog called Sefton, my ex’s family dog is called Leo (short for Leonidas King of Sparta). Not a dog fan, but Leo was quite cute until the bastard shredded my special fat-girl stockings that I’d left lying around after a night of passion. My aunt got a Romanian rescue dog called Toby recentlyish too.

So, 5. I cant remember the name of my best friend’s dogs because he barely mentions them (unlike me; I’m constantly talking about my intense love for my gerbils and their adorable furry faces and tendencies to headbutt me in the pudenda).

I think i know at least 5. There are a lot of dogs in my neighborhood but I cant remember all their names :slight_smile:
Trudi
Lotti
Pacco
Amber
Bessie

One day I will have a dog myself. I just love dogs :heart_eyes:

1 Like