How many goals could you save

This is after David DeGea’s performance in the Europa League final, and the stats gurus finding out that he had conceded 40 penalties in a row (so none missed the target).

The last one he saved was in April 2016

If they knew that I wasn’t a topflight keeper, I’d back professional players to score against me every time, as they’d just place it into the bottom corner, and I’d never be able to reach it. If they didn’t know, then I think a few of them would just go for power down the middle of the goal, and I’d maybe be too slow to move and stop one or two of them.

Yes

I would score a point by Serena making an unforced error

3 Likes

Thank you for making this poll private

1 Like
5 Likes

Wrestling against marathon runners.

2 Likes

Football

• 11 clones of you
  • Barcelona under 10s

0 voters

• 11 clones of you
  • The 1982 Brazil World Cup squad, at their current ages

0 voters

Does this mean eg. I could pick the 100m swimming, but choose to race it against the biggest heavyweight weightlifter or something?

Yeah exactly this

My favourite one of these is the one where they’re playing football in binoculars:

3 Likes

I reckon I could beat one of the dressage horses at 5m springboard.

3 Likes

Ok then yeah I fancy a bike time trial against some elderly horse dancer

In fact I will beat any horse dancer at any sport of their choosing (except horse dancing) at any time, any place (preferably outside osheas)

5 Likes

Should have specified this is limited to proper events. I could obviously beat the posh horse dancing dickheads at absolutely everything. Probably beat them at horse dancing if I fancied it

8 Likes

Reckon I could beat Bolty at badminton

He’s not a current olympian. Or is that the name of a showjumping horse?

Only because I could outlast them for the 90 minutes if they only had 30 minutes they’d do me.

Crazy golf against tiger woods (he is not injured)

• I’d better his score in at least one hole out of 18
  • Ffs he’s got it straight in the windmill again

0 voters

1 Like

Actual golf against tiger woods, but he’s only allowed to use one club

• Reckon I’d have him
  • It’d be tight
  • He’d win comfortably

0 voters

I reckon I’m easily beating Daniel Ståhl at high jump

1 Like

Not a chance

He’d still demolish even a decent low-mid handicapper

1 Like

Reckon there’s some power in those legs. Wouldn’t want to take him on at anything explosive