• 200-499
  • 500+

0 voters

cant believe i voted seriously

1 Like

well I didnt want to bragā€¦

^this

now we get to guess what the serious answers are

I was wondering about this today for some reason. Do you know your number off the top of your head? I donā€™t think I do without thinking about it. Not that itā€™s especially large (TWSS), itā€™s just not something I know.

I could even name all the people Iā€™ve kissed.

Sometimes I feel like an alien.

3 Likes

Depressed now

I had to count it up alright. I just couldnā€™t remember, not that Iā€™ve slayed that much hot puss over the years.

I have to list everyone and count it on my fingers.

Thereā€™s this chant I do involving everyoneā€™s first names that helps me remember, although recently Iā€™ve been wondering if I should actually include some of them.

dont think i do. wouldnt take me long to count as its not much but if someone asked now, i couldnt straiht away say

One more than you.

not exactly sure. somewhere in the ā€œsensibleā€ range probably.

• Too many
  • Too few
  • An appropriate amount

0 voters

Thereā€™s people I forget on purpose

If anyone would like to provide details and a short description of each one of their ā€˜conquestsā€™, like Andie McDowell in Four Weddings And A Funeral

that would be good

A MILLION!

(Body is invalid. Try to be more descriptive)

Does full sexual intercourse mean hetero normative penetration only or are we beyond that now and itā€™s whatever gets you off?

Either way, Iā€™m not that sure on numbers. Alcohol absolves a lot of the sins of memory.

Worked for Lou Bega

1 Like

I lost count after three. I find it a bit odd that people can tell you the number, straight off the top of their head.