Is it ever! A golden age…
Yessss!!! That show was SO good! I mutter “oiski poiski” to myself at least twice a week
Just the lonely 4 jars for me. Olives, capers and two types of mustard. Makes for a terrible episode of Ready, Steady, Cook.
Here we go…
- Ginger paste
- Garlic paste
- Greta’s mango chutney
- Geeta’s lime pickle
- Pataks lime pickle
- Aldi luxury raspberry jam
- Tesco seedless raspberry jam
- Tesco finest three fruit marmalade
- Aldi tartare sauce
- M&S mint sauce
- M&S English mustard
- Tesco wholegrain mustard
- Some posh cheesemakers pickle that came in a Christmas hamper
- Some posh winter berry chutney that came in the same hamper
- Some red onion chutney that came from the same hamper
- M&S grilled artichokes
- M&S picked cocktail cornichons
- Crespo baby capers
- Some jalapeno peppers
- Tesco rose harissa paste
- Yutaka white miso paste
Me at work to tomorrow
Colleague: get up to much last night?
Me: Counted the jars in my fridge
Ding ding ding! I think we have a winner!
Not lazy marmalade
Paddington Bear in a pair of joggers
And we used up a few jars this week too. Imagine this had been posted a few days ago. Used up some sun-dried tomatoes, spiced pickled silverskin onions, horseradish sauce and some pesto
My word! If you don’t mind me asking, do you have a big fridge? I’ve just got a little under the counter number but then I don’t have a wife and two kids, so.
Normally have some pesto on the go too but haven’t opened the jar yet so she’s chilling in the cupboard. Have been quite surprised by the lack of pesto ITT TBH.
- mr vikki’s kashmiri chili pickle
- arran tomato and red pepper chutney
- 9 meals from anarchy veg stock
- mr vikki’s brinjal pickle
- trodden black kiwi and jalapeno chili jam
- m&s tahini
- laogamma fermented black beans in chili oil
- green pimento stuffed olives (need chucking)
- homemade kimchi
- apple puree (cant get the lid off this)
- follow your heart vegan mayonaissa
- white sourdough starter (dead)
- wholewheat sourdough starter (dead)
Gochujang is in a tub, miso is in a packet.
there’s a few but the jalapenos are the only jar I care about
Have one of these that came with the house when we moved in. Put up with it for 20 months or so, but it’d freeze stuff at the back and wasn’t really big enough for a family of 4.
So we got a big fridge freezer (a 60/40 job) and the under the counter one is a drinks fridge/overflow fridge.
Oh i somehone missed
- sainsburys sundried tomatos
Vanilla bean paste
Geeta’s mango chutney
Fig and violet chutney
Why is their stuff so incredibly delicious?! I don’t know what it is but it’s amazing
Oh that’s lovely stuff, genuinely over the moon for you a bigger freezer is the dream.
Yeah mine freezes stuff at the back too. And sometimes I’ll come down in the morning and there will be a puddle of water coming from it which makes me think “that’s not good” but cause 99% of what I eat is vegan or vegetarian I figure it’s… fine? I do worry about the half eaten tins of cat food that are in a Gu ramekin with a Pringle lid on top but then she eats spiders and daddy long legs and… I’ve actually started to bore myself with this post
Oh man, so many. SO many. Like, on entire shelf of the fridge, plus one of the shelves in the door, entirely full of jars of stuff. There’s four kinds of mustard and at least five chutneys before you even get started. Tahini. Harissa. Tamarind. Gherkins. Sauerkraut. Eswatini chilli paste. God, all the best stuff lives in jars in the fridge.