How many loyalty cards you got on the go?

Suppose it’ll have to do

1 Like

How many stamps we talking? You love benito’s hat.

It turns out my Bombay Burrito loyalty card has expired :pensive:

1 Like

if decathers did a club card you’d have a free bike by now

I preferred El Burrito really but it disappeared, plus Benito’s is where I discovered that I loved burritos so I kind of have a soft spot for it in my heart. I’ve currently go a free burrito on the card and some chips too, these are not the first free things I’ve earned on it

1 Like

in the club style

They do have something actually, you get vouchers for every however many quids you spend in there. I never have mine on me though.

decathlon have really high tech tills. would hazard that it’s the most technologically advanced checkout system in operation in this country (nae the world).

they don’t scan anything, just chuck it in the basket and it appears on the till as if by magic.

1 Like

way to orientate an image LOSER

4 Likes

I always use the self checkouts and have to scan. I’ve never tried the chucking in the basket thing. Wonder if it works???

I bloody love that shop.

Waitrose
Nectar
John lewis
Hairdresser one that i stopped using because i found out i get 25% off through work which is much better than the loyalty card. Kept the card just in case work stops doing the discount there.
Biltong shop one, from when i bought some biltong at a shop that sells biltong
Burger place i haven’t been to for ages
I had a cardboard tesco one at some point but they never sent me the real one and now I never go in tesco anyway

Yes, froglet!! Which one is closest to being full?

I actually had 2 of the hairdresser ones, so one of those with 3 stamps. I’ve also just found a boots advantage card, which i would estimate is 20 years old

Nine in this image - Wor Lass and I share a Nando’s card which she is responsible for bringing with her.

What’s the most obscure one on your list? The coffee one on bottom left is the coffee shop on the first floor of one of the college campuses I sometimes work at.

I knew i could count on you, keith!!

1 Like

Just the one card, about six months old. Two stamps and only seven to go!

Used to go in there for lunch meetings sometimes. V wanky but good coffee.

Best coffee in London for me, Clive.

Can lose twenty minutes in the morning queue though

Just found this! No idea where this place even is.