Drugs!

1 Like

Sorry I’ve had two pints

2 Likes

1-3 Nice little buzz
4-7 Tipsy and fun
8+ Drunkhouser

14 Likes

Depends on the definition of drunk I guess. I can have a pint or two and feel a little lightheaded. But then I can sometimes go on and drink another 6 or 7 pints so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Is this a which do you prefer one? Or a what does booze do to you one?

1 Like

These days as I don’t drink often it’s 1 pint for a buzz, 2 for tipsy and enjoying myself, 3 for crying in a corner

6 Likes

Or it can go the other way like it did for me last night when I got in. Had to go and lie in a dark room for a bit.

Preference

1 Like

I have to have a cheeky little smoke before then it’s fine, otherwise drinking then hitting the smoke can cause some wobbling . Hit that sweet spot though and ahhhh yeah.

I reckon 3-4 pints is the sweet spot for being light headed yet not drunk drunk (basically this is the level i like to play gigs at to remove nerves/not be a total mess and get it all wrong) 4-6/7 is drunk but fun times are a here, more than that and im full and sluggish.

I like to save that for the day after. See yesterday at Bristol Temple Meads train station for proof.

1 Like

1-2 pints nothing
3-5 pints tipsy
6-8 pints drunk
9+pints:

8 Likes
  • Beer garden in summer
  • Fancy pub with log fire in winter

0 voters

Stupid to have meads on a hangover lmao

4 Likes

Gin n Tonic gives me the closest to being high on booze. But would always take high over drunk, though the latter very often leads to ill-advisedly procuring the means for the former.

2 Likes

Men’s meads, women’s meads, whatever

4 Likes
  • Night’s young let’s go to a cool club!
  • Cba, stay here and get a packet of scampi fries

0 voters