How many unread emails do you have in your personal email inbox?

I had exactly 3,400 a few seconds ago, but I just hit breaking point and marked them all as read. I feel so clean!

5273 :e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail::e-mail:

#0.

• 1-10
  • 11-99
  • 100-999
  • 1,000+

0 voters

Just the 19422

nevermind that you’ve got three apps that need updating!

7 now I’ve actually clicked on it

think I’m due a nice big clear out this weekend, thanks for smeeminding me

and fucking call those 12 people back, come on man

Recruitment consultants. Cannot be arsed

That background is appalling.

I mean obviously for subject matter, but it’s really annoying me just looking at it. The logo’s behind an icon!

18, it’s been that way for years too. If I get new ones I open/delete until we’re back down to 18. Weirdo.

extremely valid reason

google inbox doesn’t appear to actually say?? i’d estimate tens of thousands

You can’t have blank icons on an iPhone so I can’t unhide it.
Looks good on my lock screen

You can have two different ones though can’t you? If you so wish.

Yeah whatever you pick is covered in apps so what’s the point

This is now a screenshot your phone home screen thread