Slices of toast?

• Other (please state)

0 voters

Is too many?

• Other (please state)

0 voters

In the world?

1 Like

Right I’ve started the thread and now I’m going to sleep, I’m looking forward to catching up tomorrow, ta

3 Likes

Interpret the thread however you like. An artist never explains his work.

5 Likes

Nevermind beans on toast, sausage on toast now thats a cause im willing to back.

1 Like

I had a sausage sandwich for lunch yesterday: cheap white bread, untoasted, slathered in spread and then hot chilli tomato relish, some slices of good strong cheddar and two veggie sausages sliced in half to lay across the whole slice.

Was delicious but obviously I had to follow up with a peanut butter sandwich and several crackers with cheese. And then a biscuit.

5 Likes

I used to sit in my neighbours garden in a tent and eat sausages sarnies and it was nice.

3 Likes

Biscuits

• 6-10
  • 10-15
  • 1 packet
  • 1.00001+ packets

0 voters

@Funkhouser and I know how to do biscuits right

Other: 0, because toast is rubbish

rashers of bacon worth leaving in the packet for another meal instead of just adding them to the pan

• more

0 voters

I like to get two slices of cheap white bread and mould them into a dough sheath for a link sausage, adding sauce and butter before putting the sausage in. Like a Rollover hotdog/sausage roll type thing.

I don’t, but good idea eh? Could even toast or fry the whole thing afterwards for max luxury

1 Like

This IS a good idea, well done.

Does anyone else have any good ideas they’d like to share?

A type of new drink but it’s undeniably delicious to every single person in the world and also it makes you feel upbeat

4 Likes

Three month hibernation machine.

2 Likes

Weetabix

• None Weetabix
  • Upwards of six (a lie)

0 voters

What are you calling it?

“Nice Drink”