• :briefs:
  • :mans_shoe:
  • :athletic_shoe:
  • :billed_cap:
  • :necktie:

0 voters

Chat allowed

1 Like

I had to nip round to the pharmacy so am wearing underwear in addition to my shorts, but I’m not happy about it.

1 Like

Also wearing that most hideous of hot weather garmets, an underwired bra.

Really stupidly thick work polo shirt, cargo shorts, socks, shoes, dinosaur boxers, cat mask, spectacles.

Oops made it anonymous by mistake, but better, anyone sitting around in their pants is judgement free

1 Like

Balanced by wearing my watermelon shorts :watermelon:

ALRIGHT Harry styles etc.

6 Likes

Genuinely outstanding OP, great concept, beautifully formatted. Can everyone take note of what is possible if we exercise a little care please.

12 Likes

I am wearing a pair of football shorts and a tshirt with the chicken shops of london on it

1 Like

Albetc

2 Likes

Nothing. Just had a shower. About to put my bikini top and some shorts on.

Thanks for reading.

4 Likes

Might have to put shoes on because I need to pop to Argos

Might need to put a bit more than that on m8. Sunscreen, at least.

1 Like

Remember they don’t have catalogues any more. Think you just have to guess a code and see what they bring out.

Too much tbf

Really thought you meant, like, a full blown cat face mask.

3 Likes

Not only do they not have catalogues, but at my local one they don’t have working machines - out of about fifteen machines only one was working when I popped in at lunchtime. And, when I ordered the camping lamp I was after, I couldn’t get it until after 4pm. Argos was well and truly broken!

In my room I can just wear a tshirt and pants, resent having to put on more clothes when going downstairs

1 Like

I’m imagining half a watermelon with some leg holes drilled out. Actually sounds quite refreshing.

7 Likes

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Cold showers

3 Likes

Just had a meeting wearing only a t-shirt

1 Like