How much bread do you get through in a week?

Not including pizza or pretzels but probably including rolls, bagels, baguettes and naans.

I think I get through about 2 standard sized loaves a week, with probably on average 1-2 additional bread good (probably garlic bread).

How about you?
How about your family?
How about everyone you’ve ever known?

2 Likes

About four bread rolls (Linda Macs delivery system) and four to eight slices of bread (sandwiches)

1 Like

Used to be about two loaves a week. Packed it in over lockdown last year but have recently relapsed into having 6 slices of white with a tin o’ Heinz.

1 Like

Two loaves weekly generally speaking, between two of us
Then probably two meals containing various side breads: naan, roti, tortilla, pita, etc. G bread maybe once a month

Buy a loaf at the weekend, when it runs out stop I’ll stop eating bread until the next weekend. After an Arsenal home game I’ll buy 3 freshly baked naans from the naan shop on Blackstock Road.

My mum freezes her bread and only takes out the exact number of slices required for the next day. This means you have to specify how much you intend to eat for breakfast and lunch the night before.

Dunno

2 Likes

This is just dicking all over marckee’s 17 Weetabix breakfasts

3 Likes

I wasn’t eating much at all but I eat more recently.

Loaf a week, plus two nice breads like ciabatta or foccacia

1 Like

*Weetaboxen

1 Like

I easily get through 5 individual slices a day (3 for breakfast, 2 at random snack points).
Foundation of society isn’t it, bread.

1 Like

Family of four, we get through two standard loaves, a pack of bagels or rolls and a pack of wraps.

1 Like

zero bread

can’t have bread in the house or i’ll just eat it all

2 Likes

Could go a bagel

Being eaten is definitely it’s strong suit in fairness.

1 Like

Are we counting crumpets?

About 1 loaf on average, but this would usually be none for ages then 4 in one week

Yes I’ll allow crumpets although they border on something else, sponge probably.

1 Like

Ever since the signs encouraging peas and seeds? Maybe half a slice

1 Like

Probably a loaf and a half between the three of us, plus a handful of wraps / baguettes if I get lunch out and about

Used to bake a loaf every two days but our bread machine broke and the new (second hand) one makes smaller loaves so now it’s pretty much a small loaf a day :see_no_evil: (between the two of us)

2 Likes

Used to eat so much bread, love it so much. Used to love baking it as well.

Gluten twat now so basically non. Makes me properly sad tbh.

1 Like