How much of a Janner are you?

Kylie Janner

6 Likes

got to question 3 before I couldn’t hack the site and all the ads though but I’m gonna go for a massive Janner

2 Likes

Yeah it’s really annoying, sorry in a way. I’ll award you honorary Janner status for sure.

1 Like

¼ janner

Have you heard the Janner song they’ve started playing before matches? Heard it at the Morecambe game last week, it’s a lot of fun.

Got somewhere between 10 and 15 and couldn’t be bothered to do the Captcha at the end. Not going to be told how much of a Janner I am from a quiz that spells both Plymouth and Tavistock incorrectly though.

1 Like

Good try, but you haven’t passed the Plymouth citizenship test. Your score is 8 out of 20

I guess that’s mostly luck for you (I think I knew one)

1 Like

love nancy astor
love the blitz
love pasties, simple as

6/20

2 Likes

Good try, but you haven’t passed the Plymouth citizenship test. Your score is 11 out of 20

Thought I was doing quite well but I guess true Janner status is hard earned

Mister lover man…
JANNER !

5 Likes

Once managed to help my parents find their car when we went to Plymouth in 1990, earned me the keys to the city.

Good try, but you haven’t passed the Plymouth citizenship test. Your score is 8 out of 20

1 Like

Yeah it’s good the first few times then gets more annoying. Still a big Semper Fidelis fan tbh.

13 (Lived in Plymouth for 8 months a few years back)

Finished both a half-yard hot dog and a Jasperiser burger from Capn Jaspers. Does that get you Janner points?

1 Like

Did you pay a 20p deposit for a glass mug from Jaspers?

1 Like