How much personal scrutiny do you accept from your tv?

You know, about your lifestyle or whatever
(significant other or television, I don’t really mind)

Live and let etc.

how much do they give? or the point where I stop them?

like I say “that’s enough personal scrutiny”

what does personal scrutiny mean?

Like suggesting what you should wear or telling you to stop biting your nails and stuff

she does a bit of that and I guess I accept it?

all of it.

it usually prevents me from going out with my fly undone and stuff like that.

Happy to let her pretty much dictate my life tbh, I yearn to abdicate all responsibility.

None? I don’t know… err… none? Haha.

Tbh if you make it for a substantial amount of time it would be baffling to me that various queries about each other’s choices hadn’t been dealt with and accepted at early stages. Then again I’ve been in relationships where they’re ongoing and pretty much no one wins

So I guess my answer is if you’re at the point where you feel you’re having to ask that question… bail? Bail.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

So, none, but don’t get any (OF THAT KIND OF SCRUTINY) either.

I guess if it occurs in new situations it makes more sense. But if you’re x years in and being told what you shouldn’t wear, press ejector seat

what kind DO you get

Absolutely none.

Don’t personally scrutinize either.

I would happily let her do all my clothes shopping for me tbqfhumble. Clothes shopping is probably in the bottom 3 of things I can’t stand.

Is that a principle or does your partner just do everything pretty much ok to begin with?

Dunno. Guess how much scrutiny you’re willing to put up with is in direct proportion to how much you like them. Or something.

My wife’s current wheeze is to point out that I lack emotional intelligence.

I’m not that fussed about it tbh, if I’m gonna but a t-shirt or whatever and she’s like “nah, not into that” I won’t buy the t-shirt as I don’t give a fuck either way.

But at the same time I only solicit scrutiny that I’m going to actually pay attention to really

Same as epimer, I don’t really get any scrutiny from Sir Witches at all, that I can think of anyway. I am unsure I’d take it well if he did, unless of course he was saying something that was in the end pretty helpful to bettering myself.

I have adapted my minky loading technique and she now puts the toilet roll on the holder the correct way

With her hands?

Ah that’s sort of the fork I’m at, because I’m pretty obviously a fuck up, but I worry about being controlled by certain people or wanting to make me someone else entirely.