How much would you like to earn

Sorry misunderstood, so that was for 1 bed properties in particular? Not like you’re the expert on this or anything hah, just curious.

I think it’s ok to have a distinction between living immoral lives and being an arsehole.

this guy’s fucking car, I’m a pacifist and I don’t even really hate the rich and I would happily throw a molotov cocktail through the windscreen

1 Like

FYI I grabbed my info on surgeons from this article from 2011 (first google hit, could be off the mark big time!)

Salary For consultants on the new contract (covering 96% of surgeons), basic pay is £90,200 and average total earnings are £119,800.

kind of miss seeing Eubank in his clown cars

1 Like

I saw him parked on Trafalgar Square in that for the anti-war march in 2003. Shook his hand for some reason.

1 Like

Well I completely agree (and alluded to that in my first reply).

I was just replying to Budguv saying the below though

What sort of salary does someone have to earn for you to be quietly confident they’d be sub-human scum?

1 Like

Didn’t he also have some kind of military vehicle at one point that he used to swan around Hove in? Swear it’s in the Louis Theroux doc-o on him

That average sounds about right.

There will be a couple of principals/partners who have liability for the practice and who will earn upwards of £100k, and the rest will be salaried GPs who earn less.

Don’t forget that GPs have a shorter training period than hospital consultants.

2 Likes

How do you know everything?

yes he had an action man jeep thing

I don’t remember any more tbh, I’ve been googling a lot of average rent things.

Don’t think he can google this much in depth knowledge on different stuff so quickly.

Must have an amazing brain for retaining information

just to be clear, doctors and nurses and teachers should all be on a million pounds a year

6 Likes

:frowning: oh

2 Likes

I stand by my flatmates argument anyway. Student house share til your mid 30s!

I heard that when Amazon’s Alexa gets asked a question, Alexa asks @Marckee

14 Likes

Christ no.

Think it’s just his profile picture makes me think he is really academic

1 Like

Sorry to talk about you whilst you are here @markee I know it’s rude :frowning: