I’m working with people who claim never to have seen a Fjallraven Kanken backpack.
Am I wrong to feel that this admission invalidates their opinions on everything for pretty much forever?
So, how observant are you?
- I notice everything, me. If it’s there I’ll fucking see it.
- I notice lots of things but I’m not superhuman I’ll obviously miss some stuff.
- I imagine I notice an average amount of stuff, this shit’s hard to quantify (get off my back).
- I notice less stuff and I like it that way
- I notice less stuff and it gets me in trouble sometimes, but if you can’t handle me at my etc
- I notice barely anything.