How observant are you?

They speak Welsh there too

Reckon Michael McIntyre might be too observant. Things people do, differences between men and women, he sees it all

Where?

Wales

Never heard of it, sorry I’m not very observant

Never heard of what?

Rucksacks

Any particular kind?

I’ve never seen any Rucksacks, particularly kanken fjallravens

You could be so observant that you could see people ageing before your eyes which would be a bit bleak.

When I look any living beast in the eye I see their past, present and future at once

Nuclear or Robert?

Shame you couldn’t see your first version of the post before hitting reply.

1 Like

I caught the eye of a vole and it threw me off my game

Gotta hire a company to manage their upkeep.

Fuck that reminded me of an amazing moment on Monday morning. There was hardly anyone in and the guy who waters the plants was doing the rounds. Old guy, looks like someone’s granddad, friendly face. He was finding it amusing practicing his English and hearing Dutch people speaking English, giggling to himself as he went around. Then when he was done, he started making comments to anyone in earshot about it being a hot day. I turned to talk to him as did a few others, when he starts saying “It’s going to be a long day I think, maybe instead of the water I should be giving the plants beer!”. I laughed at the absurdity, then he said “Particualrly hard when you’ve been drinking all night. I’ve only had four hours sleep. I am not well!” then stood there chuckling to himself before turning and leaving. No idea if it was true, a joke or something lost in translation but had to do a double take at this unassuming man watering the plants revealing how hard he’d been at it the night before.

1 Like

I didn’t think it was entirely Welsh just a colony over there?

here he is, captain facts

1 Like

Any other half truths I can clear up for you, I’m at your command.

1 Like

:scream:

Alright Jimmy Page